Hello all! I am hoping to find someone that is willing to work with myself, or a group of interested folks to teach us/me how to play a Warhammer RPG.  I have been roleplaying for years, teaching roleplay, and leading roleplay organizations through World of Warcraft and other means (Think we are sitting at 10 years all together.) So I would not say that I am inexperienced in creating and playing with stories, or getting into the mindset of the character.  I do not have any prior experience with warhammer besides what I have seen on Youtube, and through Vermintide; nor do I know most of the rules for any given edition of Warhammer RPG.  I am hoping to find a gritty, dark, and even difficult game where characters can come out of a battle mentally or physically scarred. I would like to start from scratch as a lowly character and work our way up into a reknown group.  I am usually free any day after 8PM Central, or I am free all day Wednesday and Thursday in most cases. If you have any questions, please leave a message here or PM me. Thank you!