Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder HUD - Human Skilled Ability

Where would you add the +1 skill per level that human get for there Skilled ability?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi David, Welcome to the Starfinder HUD. The sheet is set up to take care of buffs from abilities, items, or external sources from their source. You'll want to add this to the mods field of your human's skilled ability: +1 to skill ranks
I am trying to make a level one Human Solarian.  I added how many skills per level ranks that I get do to being a Solarian (4).  Then as a human he would get one extra skill rank per level.  When I made the Skilled Ability in the Abilities section, I added the line of information that you gave me in the Mods section and it did not change the total skill rank field (Skill_Point_Max).  I know I must be doing something wrong I am just not sure what it is. Thank you for your help and for making this great character sheet.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Woops, sorry, wrong target for the buff, should be this: +1 to skill points max
That worked great.  Thank a lot.
Is there a way to make buff go up ever level or do I just need to change the +1 to +2 at level 2?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Oh, right, change it to +@{character_level}
That works great.