Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dragonlance Ad&d 2nd ed The Salvation of Krynn

Edited 1531176517
The Gods have Forsaken Krynn , the races fight for dominance as dragon forces rise and begin to sew corruption and strife . It is up to an unlikely band of adventurers to bring about The Salvation of Krynn. Caramon and Raistlin Majere, Tanis Half-Elven, Flint Fireforge, Sturm Brightblade, and the rambunctious kender Tasslehoff Burrfoot.. Others will be met along the way in the beginning of the journey of Krynns most famous of heroes. Characters will be pregens at 1st level , first come first serve to play as your favorite. this campaign will be every other Sunday starting August 5th 4-8pm central time via Roll20 an DISCORD. This campaign will be epic in scale geared to Roleplay and heroic combat. not a game for the timid
Pregens are almost done.. Who do you want to play. Caramon, Raistlin. Tanis.. let me know an ill get you set up in the game
New Date and time for the Game Friday August 3rd 7-11pm central time
Still looking for players. message if interested
Dragonlance fans are you out there..?
Definitely here - just no interest in playing the predefined heroes. Aside from that, I run my own game in overlapping hours to your proposed time, which would make things pretty tricky, one would imagine.