Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder HUD - Abilities added to All Damage Rolls

I am trying to add the +1 insight bonus to damage that you get when a Solarian is Photo attuned and I can not find the right information to add to the MODS field.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Just take the "bonus" out of what you've got there
Thanks
How would you do the damage for something like "Plasma Sheath" where the extra damage is just to the melee weapons and it is 1/2 your Solarian level?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You'd use the same syntax as for buffing a specific profession skill that I showed in your other thread. As for the scaling damage, that just needs the floor math function: +floor(@{class_X_level}/2) to damage|engagement range:melee You can filter what to buff like this using any attribute contained in the repeating section.
Thank you for all the help.  I think I am slowing getting the hang of this.
Is there a way to have it change all the melee damage type to fire also?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
That, it can't do
Good to know.  Thanks again for everything.  I think I got my Solarian all done.