Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Case Sensitive macros...

is it possible to not have macros be case sensitive.  It can be really frustrating to type /Roll 3D6 and have nothing happen. PS: So far after one night of using the tools I love it and am glad I jumped in. The only feature missing is Hero counting body from normal attacks or stun from killing. And I love the fudge dice option!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Is this on the Developer or the Main server? On Dev we are currently testing out a new Dice roller and as a result many rolling issues will be cropping up for awhile. For Dev bugs you can let us know either in the Bug Reports forum (let us know it is on Dev please) or the Mentor forum (include the word *bug* in the title please). Edit: I have determined this is a problem with both the old Dice Roller (Main) and the new Dice Roller (Dev) . I will bring it up to Eric so that *maybe* it gets fixed in the new Dice Roller. - Gauss
Awesome, thanks for the super fast reply