Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can't align inserted images in Campaign Forum

Hi.  This seems like a silly question, but from the day I started using roll20, I've been able to align images in posts.  I can put them on the left or right with the text placed neatly beside them.  Now, that option seems to have disappeared for me.  I have gone from Premium to Pro recently, but why would that feature get taken away by upgrading the account?  I'm sure I'm just missing something, right? Thanks. AD
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, there! There was a recent update to the text editor which affected image alignment. It's in the current Known Issues list in the text editor bug report thread , and will be worked on soon.
Thanks for the reply!  Glad to know I'm not going batty.  Cheers.