Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Looking for a group that will allow an interesting homebrew idea for a character.(5e)

(Btw i know the class definantly needs some edits but its a good starting point with some minor tweaks it could be made to work for the idea. Its a rather rough homebrew that needs some smoothing over the edges. as I do know some of the abilities are not worded as well as they could be and specific but im glad to work out stuff with the dm. im after the roleplay of it more then mechanics) Im looking for a group like I said in my tittle that will allow me to play a homebrew class so I can roleplay a neat backstory for said character. Im interested in a fair ballance of rp and combat but if im to chose between combat heavy and rp heavy I prefer rp heavy. Im available on monday thursday friday and sunday post 7:00 pm cst. I would like to do a weekly or bi weekly campaign. Now as far as my experiance with 5e? Ive been thrue seven or so campaigns and have grown allmost overly familier with all its systems and can offer help if needed to new players. <a href="https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Lost_Dragon_(5e_Class)" rel="nofollow">https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Lost_Dragon_(5e_Class)</a> Is the class. I will be playing a metalic dragon thats been cursed to a normal dnd races form and haveing lost all memory of my orrigional life. As the rp goes on I will slowly remmeber my life before hand and my backstory. The class does reflect that in features gained as my memory returns. Ill discuss more in depth backstory elements with the dm as I want some of it to be private but I hope to hear from you all and have a good day all you fellow dnd lovers! I also need to discuss some flavor for the abilities being changed as some of the flavor text doesn't match what I like. As a note any ballancing issues and such involving the class id be delighted to discusss them with the dm. Im a bigger fan of the roleplay implications then the stats and would play the class even if it was made underpowered lol. The flavor of it is to intrigueing to me.
Hmmm? A response then that response being deleted before I could see it lol. Now im just curious.
You got voice if so then my DM is looking for a couple more players (mainly female due to there being only one in the group, he wants to give her someone to relate to yah know) but I'm sure he'd take you on if you cool stuffs

Edited 1532982995
Jacob S. said: You got voice if so then my DM is looking for a couple more players (mainly female due to there being only one in the group, he wants to give her someone to relate to yah know) but I'm sure he'd take you on if you cool stuffs Id surely give it a shot. I would need to discuss with the dm first if thats fair considering the unusual nature of my character. Just to see if everything compatable. Can you have him send me a private message?
Yah no problem, oh I forgot to tell you the game times. Most of us are eastern standard time, we try to start around 6pm on tuesdays and usually runs anywhere between 3 and 5 hours. He gets out of work around 10pm so I'll msg him around then.
Jacob S. said: Yah no problem, oh I forgot to tell you the game times. Most of us are eastern standard time, we try to start around 6pm on tuesdays and usually runs anywhere between 3 and 5 hours Ohh.. sad face im only really available monday thursday friday and sunday at that time.
well damn that sucks, well if you open up let me know.