Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

PHB spells don't have a list

JJhound
Pro
Marketplace Creator
PHB spells don't have a list we can look through. Only has SRD spell list. PHB spells like chromatic orb can be searched for and added specifically, but there is no complete list of spells that include pub spells that my players can look through. 
If you haven't brought the PHB on roll20, you wont have access to the spell list in the compendium. I am sure if you use google you can find the complete spell list, but you will need to manually add them to the character sheet.
JJhound
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Bought the PHB, and I've found I can view this lists of spells alphabetically, but there is not clear list by class/level like there is for the SRD. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Devs have been pinged.  Please stand by for assistance :)
Hi Joshua, Does this happen if you are trying to view spell lists in-app, compendium tool, or both?
JJhound
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Only tried it in the compendium tab

Edited 1533229336
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
In the in-game compendium tab, have your players click on Spells. Under the search box at the top, there is a link that says Filter Results. If you click on that, you can have the results sort however you would like - level, class, school, and more. This may not do exactly what you are after, but should get you closer.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
For context - The List pages were created for the SRD versions of spells due to the search not being as robust at the time. Now the search can handle all of that and more (Only want level 1 spells that are enchantments? What about rituals?), so we did not create spell list pages for the PHB. Hope that helps!
JJhound
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Oh, wow! There is a filter button. Been using this thing since 2015, and I didn't realize that. Thank you, this helps a lot.