Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Modiphius 2d20 Product

I agree with other posters but I wish you all supported Modiphius's products more in this system. I currently run two games myself and one I play in but it is very hard to find players when you do not even include their games in your "List of Games". How hard is it to add Conan, Star Trek etc to the list of games. While I know it is impossible to have every game in the list, these guys are winning a bunch of awards at Gaming Conventions including GenCon and Roll20 does not even include the games as options??

Edited 1534361175
Dean
Roll20 Team
Hi Kull :) We're big fans of Modiphius, and have some of their great products on the marketplace already, along with the amazing official Star Trek sheet we created. We already have Star Trek in the dropdown, which you can find by typing it in. We'll get looking on the other Modiphius product as well. Thanks!