Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL question] Visibility of NPC Saving Throws and Skills

Hi, I'm currently working on an API Script to import sheets from a specific source. So far its working, but there is one thing I cant figure out. How do I tell the sheet to display skills and saving throws? I can set the values no problem, but they stay hidden until I manually edit any skill/saving throw. Then all of them get displayed properly. Is there a hidden variable or another "trigger" I have to edit? Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but this seems more like a "problem" with the sheet, rather then the API.
I would check to see if you are setting these values, using setWithWorker(). Using this method will trigger any sheet workers related to the attribute. I've not noticed a sheetworker to display these fields on the sheet, but I've also not looked for one. If there is a sheetworker, this will fix that problem for you.
Ahhhh that was it. thanks a lot!