Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFP) Deadlands Reloaded- The Curse of Black Star

Edited 1537819466
in the newly formed mining town of Cooper Montana the Fever for gold and Ghost Rock are high, its residents looking to strike it rich . But a terror has come to this growing place, on a hill 5 miles outside of town has appeared a menacing hotel , the only Sign upon it says Black Star. Now with its arrival Strange things are happening , sickness, madness, and death. and an increasing fear that no one can shake . Sheriff Katy Karl has telegraphed your group to help her save the Town and make things right again. This is an epic Deadlands Reloaded Campaign for 5-6 players of Novice rank .playing through Roll20 and DISCORD. all you need is the Savage Worlds Deluxe Core and the Deadlands Reloaded Players guide
Session Zero on November 9th at 7pm playing till 11pm central time every other friday
I would be interested. We are a group of 3 to 6 players that have had a group going for about 10 years and lost our DM. I have exactly one savage worlds game to my name but had fun playing it. It only went about 5 sessions. We would be interested in learning the system more and playing.
Hello. for those other players send them my way if they can handle the games time frame. Also they will need the Savage Worlds Deluxe Rule Book and the Deadlands Reloaded Players Guide

Edited 1537830442
Okay Folks Still seeking Members for this Posse
If the role's still open, I'd love to play as a Mad Scientist in a Deadlands game.
Alright we have 2 players Still seeking 3-4 more no restrictions on what you can play as long as you play  Novice rank
we have 3players now. seeking 2-3 more
i would love to join played deadland back when reload first came out but i cant do friday nights i could do a sat night or sunday night if you could switch to one of those i would join up 
tauntdragoon said: i would love to join played deadland back when reload first came out but i cant do friday nights i could do a sat night or sunday night if you could switch to one of those i would join up  sorry but i cant change
Hello! Really glad I caught this, because I've been looking to do a Deadlands game for awhile! Hit me up if you're still looking for more!
check your messages
still seeking players
Character Creation session coming Soon. need 3 players