I've been playing/DMing D&D For a bit over a decade and pathfinder for about half that time. I Love TTRPG's and am looking to expand my resume with Dark Herecy.  I've heard a lot of good things about the setting and have even gotten addicted to reading the /R/ stories and listening to The all guardsmen party on YT. I haven't gotten too familiar with the books yet so I am hoping to find a group of people who are willing to show me the ropes as it were.  About me: I am a Role player. Funny voices, stupid acts because my Character has 6 int and 8 wis. I love getting into the character I'm playing. I know that Dark heresy is more of a setting where you should expect to die often. No worries, I'm fine with rolling up new characters on the fly.  Some bad things about me: I am not the best at social cues. Specifically I see the opening to talk but seem to always choose the exact same moment others try to talk. I'm not the kind of person who likes talking over people. But there are times when either through my own social blunders or simply how my character acts I tend to cut people off. Trust me I don't want to do it. If it's not my character doing it I will simply say sorry and let the other person talk.