Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Dark Heresy New Player LFG (Pc)

Hello, looking to join a Dark Heresy campaign. Though before I can get rolling on that, can I get a hand learning the system? I am not an idiot don't worry, but as well as I know 5e D&D it does not translate over to Dark Heresy. Discord Preferred.
I'm also looking to get into Dark Heresy. I've played a couple sessions of Deathwatch but that's the closest I've come. Ideally, I would like to be able to take part as a player. However, I would consider acting as GM. Just understand that I haven't had many chances to GM so you might need to bare with me.