Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Lighting layer drawings not moving.

i'm doing line drawing on the dynamic lighting layer i have the dungeon tiles outlined fine, however when i go to make lines to act as the doors, i can place then fine, however at a certain point, say the botton 20% of the grid, when i place a line down it is no longer selectable, and i cant move it away. any higher on the grid and it works just fine. the picture attached shows the more or less exact point where it is no longer selectable, and acts like its the same drawing as the red lines. if i click and drag the curor to highlight a area that ONLY has the yello line in it, it will highlight the box as though its selected, but i still cant move it, although i can resize it. if i adjust the size to make the whole of the drawing above the fail line, i can click and drag the drawing with no issues. but any drawing i put down below that line on the dynamic lighting layer bugs out and acts like its part of the red line drawing.
however if i place a token down there from the library, it works just fine. it seems to be just the drawings

Edited 1394254981
and only seems to be an issue if i'm zoomed out to 70% or less. it seems to be related more to where i am scrolled onto on the screen than the grid itself. like the bottom 20% of the screen wont show the "drag and drop" option. i am running this on a dual monitor setup. although the app is set to 1 screen
What's the with of the line you are unable to move? I want to see if I can replicate the issue.
it happens on any width, from small to large.

Edited 1394685109
Gauss
Forum Champion
Thank you for reporting this, it is a known issue regarding the zoom percentage and the clickable area of the object. I will add this thread to the bug report. If you would like help with how to work around this please send me a join link and I can come take a look at your setup.
no thanks, i figured the workaround myself. jsut thought i'd share