Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Online][LFDM][Paid][Roll20][Discord][D&D 5e] - Looking for an experienced paid DM for a group of three.

We’re a group of three looking for a paid DM to run an extended 5e campaign online. We’ve been playing D&D on and off for 5+ years and are experienced players. I’ve personally led my group as dungeon master for the duration, but due to professional obligations and personal DM burnout, we would like to hire someone to run a game. We’re all working professionals and understand the value of an experienced dungeon master. In your message please send us a quote for your services. The preferred time would be Sunday mornings (EST) for around 3-4 hours, with a play schedule of every other weekend. If you are interested, please send a direct message on discord to @Clockshot#9584 and/or @Kharbon#0382. Thank you!
Dungeon Master Tuz
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello! When talking about Sunday mornings, do you mean something like 9 am or rather something closer to 12? - Tuz
Hi Daniel, We are looking to start sometime around 10 or 11am EST.  Shoot me a Discord message to discuss details if you want! Clockshot#9584
Did you folks manage to find a DM? I couldn't get you on that discord user ID as it's not active on any of the servers I'm on.
If you're still looking for a DM I'm available, I'm a very experienced DM with 12 years experience in both D&D and Pathfinder. Let me know if you're interested and we can get started!
Hi Everyone. Thank you for your interest but we found a DM. Thanks again!