Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to add items to character sheet

I've been trying to drag and drop some items to my character sheet (arrows +1 and dagger +1) that my character found while exploring. However, I can't add them from dragging them from the information section. Can anyone assist me?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Which sheet are you using?  Some sheets require you to add a blank repeating row before trying to add a compendium drop.  Also make sure your sheet isn't popped out in its own window.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Most common cause is trying to drag them into a character sheet that has been popped out into its own window. Make sure that Use Window Popouts for Characters is unchecked. If that is not the issue, report back and we'll look for other causes.
I'm using the 5th edition character sheet for dnd. Normally, I can add items by dragging (not in a pop out window), but this particular game, I can't. I can even do it for another game I'm in. Just not this one.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Can anyone else in the game drag and drop onto their sheet? Are you the GM? If not, has the GM enabled a compendium for their game? Assuming that there is a compendium that others can use and you can't, could you please carefully work through these steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!