Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

LFG New World of Darkness

Hello, I am interested in a New World of Darkness mortals game. It could be a one shot or campaign. I have never played this system but have always enjoyed the premise of the game. I have several of the core books along with access to skype, google +, and raidcall. I am usually free Monday through Thursday. I live in the PST timezone which is currently GMT-7.

Edited 1394582620
Hi, I too would like to try a nWoD game, if you're looking for players I'm up for a game or two. I'm a bit rusty on the rules but I'm willing to learn! I'm GMT +2 btw
I'm not very good/newish i've only played 3games in the system But i'll Be Story Teller if theres enough interest or player if another more experinced wants the role.