Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Spell Vault

My friend had suggested to me a concept for a spell vault! It's like the character vault, but you can upload spells to it that aren't currently in the compendium, and then you can import them into games, or have access to them over games so you don't have to keep uploading them individually, which can be a hassle!
The idea you have would essentially kill the need for a compendium and I can't see that being a good thing for both WOTC and Roll20.  You can create a character sheet in a blank game and add the spells, then export said character to the character vault and into any game. This isn't a perfect solution as you will need to copy over the spells.