Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Emitting light, "has sight" issue

Edited 1551110203
DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm having an issue at the moment with tokens emitting light. I have two tokens here, Iskandar and Alfor. Alfor is a half elf and has 60 feet of darkvision where as Iskandar is a human and cannot see in the dark. I have the tokens light settings pictured left and right respectively for each token, however, Iskandar can still see Alfor's 60 feet of darkvision? Is this a bug or am I missing something?
if they share rights to the character sheet, they still share sights from the tokens if they are assigned to the sheets. The sight on the game board is a two prong thing like that. Check to see if they share the ability to edit and control each other's character sheet
Hello Knight Solaire, Can you check and see if this issue persists after you give yourself control of the token and re-join as a player?