Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can you execute a collections macro from a handout

Is it possible to execute a collections macro from a handout from the BIO section? I have a handout, not a character sheet, that has some information I want the players to see, then an option to execute a macro I created in Collections. The name of the macro is Move-Calculator.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I would like to know this too.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is called a  Journal Command Button . Make a link by selecting text in the handout and pressing the Link button (like you were going to link a website). Type a backtick ` and then hashtag followed by the macroname: `#macro_name When you click on the text in the handout, it will run the macro. 

Edited 1551781672
LotsOfLore
Translator
Wow! Had no idea you could do that. That's amazing!  ... says while thinking about what wonderfully devious traps he can hide for the players to find in a non-descript "note" handout found in the possessions of a known trickster... :D
This is great, thanks. keithcurtis
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Tom S.✌❽ said: This is great, thanks. keithcurtis You're welcome. Just sorry I missed the question earlier. I've been on the road.