Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Art Library Folder Deleting Itself

Edited 1553303628
I've been trying to organize a large number of uploaded tokens (100+) into a "Token Repository" folder in my Art Library, It works for for a while, but after I've added and organized a ton of them (haven't finished putting all of them in yet), it deletes itself with all of the tokens in it. I can find them all again by scrolling through the "uploads" section, but I have to re-add them to the library. I thought it was a simple glitch at first, but when I made a new folder and attempted to organize again (another 30 min later) it deleted itself again, with only a few tokens left to organize. EDIT: It worked the third time without deleting itself. It was still annoying that I had to do it three times for it to work though. It's still worth looking into so others don't come across the same problems.
EDIT 2:  When adding more tokens the next day to multiple folders it deleted both of them, basically wiping my entire art library organization system..... It will takes hours to fix this now, but I want to wait till you have fixed the problem because I have a feeling it would just happen again
Hi Evan, Just to cover all the bases here-- Are you also removing the tokens from the "Recent Uploads" section once you have organized them? The Recent Uploads is the "root" of any image file so if it is deleted from there it will be removed entirely regardless of its presence in a folder.
No I did not remove them from the recent uploads. I copied them from the recent uploads into the library and half way through moving them into the folders the folders copied themselves into a subfolder, then showed an error saying “Folder not found” or something to that degree before the folders deleted themselves
Gotcha, thank you for clarifying that for me! In that case could you go ahead with the troubleshooting steps below: Description of setup Browser + Version Browser Addons/Extensions Operating System Bug Triage Results Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeed in resolving the problem, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Additionally, what we want to try and find here is reproduction steps, if you have an image that you upload or a series of steps that reproduces this consistently it will help greatly. You might also try uploading in a new game just in case game size may play a role.