Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Music Keeps cutting out

Last hour or so on one map in particular the music I play has been constantly skipping and cutting out and I'm not sure why. It does seem to happen more so on one page over the others but this one page doesn't have anything special about it other than a single animated piece, is it really overloading it that bad that it can't play the music properly?
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this. Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues: Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser            - Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20            - Please disable all add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please provide us with the name of the Character Sheet you are using and thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Thanks for the recommendation, but I have already attempted those steps. I have also noted this problem from my players side as well as my own. Nothing seems to have helped.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Step 4 above, with a submitted console log gives the devs data they can use to help diagnose what's going on and hopefully improve the situation for everyone.
Indeed, please provide the console log, Roasty, so we can look into this further. Thanks!
I've been having a similar issues over the past few weeks. All of my uploaded music randomly stops for myself and for my players. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. One player will lose audio, while the rest of us can hear it. Then someone else will, etc. It's very frustrating. Refreshing seems to temporarily work. I've never posted a bug report before, but we have a game tomorrow, so I will try to reproduce the problem with a little more info.
I am having a similar problem. Every time I log in, the music is not working for me. It works for players and it will randomly start for me after playing for a bit?
Hello Teeleh and Seb,  We ask that you please follow the steps  listed in our guide to   Solving Technical Issues  as well . Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through all of  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log, which can be posted in this thread!) Thank you!