Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

looking for group. Either to play some Numenera or dnd 5e. very experianced in 5e new to numenera. Wendsdays or mondays post 6pm Cst

As said im looking to play numenera or dnd 5e. im much more a fan of homebrew campaigns then modules ill admit but i could try one. allready have played curse of strahd, Dungeon of the mad mage, and tomb of annihilation. I am a fan of pretty even split of combat and rp but if its to go one way or the other I am more partial to more rp then combat. I will say ive had a itch to play a way of the long death monk. Also interested in a druid character or ive had a neat concept of a necromancy themed wizard that isn't actually evil and the way they practice this necromancy is along the idea of them haveing the bones of some of their lost family bringing them back to help him and protect the bloodline. Kinda like a whole ancestral guardian vibe with the character instead of the more sinister one. I have my weird quarks ill say but otherwise im a pretty easy to get along with guy who simply wants to have a nice fun night here and there with some laughs. I dont really have a good voice acting compacity so my characters prolly going to sound rather close to my actual voice if that bothers anyone. and the other thing is I can grow rather nervous in awquard situations.

Edited 1556782869
would you be interested in doing a D&D 5e campaign Starting at 7 pm Wednesdays I am a newer dm and would love to have you in my game I believe in fun first rules second and I am doing a custom campaign so if you are interested you can reply to this or join my channel on Discord [link removed]
I might be interesseted to join the group if there is still place
Hi.  We're looking for a player to fill a spot in a 5E campaign we just started based on PotA. Check out our  listing  and if you think the style and the schedule fits, please consider applying!  Thank you.