Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tokens look like white boxes - sometimes?

Edited 1557521318
So, my GM is having issues with tokens. When he is zoomed out, all the tokens appear as white boxes or half-loaded lines instead of our characters. When I look at the map and tokens from my computer however, it looks fine. He can only see them accurately when zoomed in to 170%. Any ideas what the issue is? Edit: it appears to only be an issue in Chrome, as Firefox works just fine.
Hi MeganK, We're sorry to hear that your GM is experiencing issues with this. Please have him carefully work through steps 2 and 3 of our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 2 : Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20             - Please disable all add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear cache If he is still experiencing issues after following steps 2 and 3, please have him work through step 4 and provide us with that information. Thanks!