Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Pathfinder] Experienced GM looking for Players: Worldwound Incursion

Edited 1557771829
Zachare S.
API Scripter
Player Slots Remaining:  0 Pending Invites: 0 Current Players:  5 This Campaign currently has reached maximum players. No more invites will be sent out.
At the moment, three players have confirmed, I have one invite pending out to a player, resulting in one spot remaining available on the game. I usually give people 24 hours to confirm their invite, so just to let people know if you're trying to join as a group. :)
Hi! I've been playing pathfinder for years, and while i'm not super familiar with Hero Points i've dealt with high levels and some mythic tier stuff. (I think we went to Tier 3? It was great.) If you still have a spot let me know! It sounds like fun! My discord is below, or you can message my back on Roll20. Though i'm not as quick on the response here.  DugsMT #9523
Greetings, I just accepted my last pending invite, but I'll add you to the queue in case things change! :) Thanks! GM Zac DugsMT said: Hi! I've been playing pathfinder for years, and while i'm not super familiar with Hero Points i've dealt with high levels and some mythic tier stuff. (I think we went to Tier 3? It was great.) If you still have a spot let me know! It sounds like fun! My discord is below, or you can message my back on Roll20. Though i'm not as quick on the response here.  DugsMT #9523
Hi, I am a Pathfinder DM who has been looking to play in a campaign (but none of my players seem interested in DMing the next campaign). Playing through high levels would be awesome, and I would be ecstatic to join. As a DM, I really enjoy challenging my players with tactical combat, and I look forward to being challenged as a player. I like to make characters that are well-rounded in many skills, and effective on the battlefield. I am a teacher so my schedule will be almost totally free for the summer beginning on May 24th (but I can still play before then). I haven't had the opportunity to play with the Mythic rules, but I am very familiar with them just from browsing. I really hope I can fill one of your slots.  Good luck, Brenden
Greetings, I have added you to the queue in case one of the players drops, but thank you for your interest! :) Thanks GM Zac Brenden M. said: Hi, I am a Pathfinder DM who has been looking to play in a campaign (but none of my players seem interested in DMing the next campaign). Playing through high levels would be awesome, and I would be ecstatic to join. As a DM, I really enjoy challenging my players with tactical combat, and I look forward to being challenged as a player. I like to make characters that are well-rounded in many skills, and effective on the battlefield. I am a teacher so my schedule will be almost totally free for the summer beginning on May 24th (but I can still play before then). I haven't had the opportunity to play with the Mythic rules, but I am very familiar with them just from browsing. I really hope I can fill one of your slots.  Good luck, Brenden
Darn, the other guy posted 7 minutes before me. All good. Let me know if a spot opens up! My discord is @SgtBalanced#3339 . Zachare S. said: Greetings, I have added you to the queue in case one of the players drops, but thank you for your interest! :) Thanks GM Zac
Shame! But hey, enjoy! : 3