Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiple copies of characters?

I'm currently running a campaign(5e D&D if it matters), and when my players leveled up, some of their characters received multiple clone entries in the journal, and I cannot delete or archive any of the copies without it affecting the other copies.
Hello Samuel V., I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with cloned copies of character sheets. Can you please provide us the name of the campaign and the name of all affected sheets? Additionally, to rule out any potential causes, Please have you and all of your players  carefully work through the following steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If the issue still persists, please have everyone thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
The name of the Campaign is Sky Fall(Currently the only one in my games) The characters affected are Setzer Hiltcutter(3 copies) Thorin Ungart (2 copies) Brugalin Daergil Blu(2 copies) There was another one, Sharaya(had 2 copies, but both were deleted when i tried to delete 1 of them) I use chrome, and have no extensions active. Also the extra characters show up in player journals, so it doesn't only affect myself.
Hello Samuel V., Thank you for the requested information. I do have another quick question. How did your players level their character sheet up? Did they use the Charactermancer? Additionally, the troubleshooting steps were given as a diagnostic tool to help gather information and to rule out possible conflicts that can created potential issues. As such, please verify that you have cleared your cache (still with no extensions active) and see if a newly created character sheet will duplicate on level up. If possible, also have your players do this too. If it does, please provide us the Console Log from  Step 4 . This will give us more information as to what might be going on and provide you the proper assistance. I have gone ahead and passed this information along to the devs. Once we have more information there, we will let you know.  Thanks!
Hi Samuel, This should be fixed now :) Could you confirm on your end for me? Thanks!