Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Searching in the art library isn't finding items from owned premium collections

I have just discovered that every time I search in the art library for an item to add into one of my maps, the search function is no longer searching inside premium sets I own.  I know the art is there, because I can click on premium assets and my sets are listed, and I can explode them and see the individual art items.  Search appears to only be finding items from my personally uploaded art, unpurchased premium sets, or the web.  Please take a look into this. I doubt this is necessary, but I'm using google chrome, V ersion 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit); windows 10 home, intel i7 core processor, w/ 12 gigs of RAM.  Replicating the bug is simple, as every time I search for art, I get nothing from my owned premium sets.
I'm getting the same thing. it's been this way since at least yesterday (the 30th) I spotted it on chrome, then tried it on firefox and then on edge. As Brian I can go into my collection and find all the things and see their names and so on, and things I used to search for and get LOADS of results from my purchases now return diddly squat. :( Really sucks. Help?

Edited 1564610139
Having the same issue. I wasn't seeing the problem last night while running a game, but now I can't find things usually. Very odd.     Some searches seem to work, though - not finding everything, but getting a few results.

Edited 1564610853
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hello everyone, Thank you all for reporting this issue, we were able to reproduce it on our end and a ticket has been submitted to our dev team. Our apologies for the trouble while we resolve this!
Thanks Nick!
Yep. Me too. Have bought a ton of good stuff on the marketplace but it does me no good whatsoever if it doesn't come up on searches. (Related - it does me no good if marketplace content isn't pre-tagged with every conceivable keyword, so hopefully that is a requirement for submitted paid products.)
I'm also having the same problem, but thank you Nick and team for getting onto it so quickly. Really appreciate the fast response <3
For what it's worth, this bug has not yet been fixed, as of 9:40 PM CST.  Guess this week's game session is on hold, as I can't build up the castle without easy access to my art :(
Hey guys, I'm discovering that I'm having the same problem.  Do we have any word as yet as to why this may be?  
Yeah, I'm having the same issue. I guess I'll be manually going through everything instead of searching. 
I've been having the same issue, but i noticed something odd if i buy new assets those show up as normal when i search for them in the art library
Thank you all for the additional reports and information! We are still currently investigating the issue and consolidating responses  here . I'll be closing this thread to keep things tidy, so keep an eye on the other one for updates.