Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e][PAID] Dragon of Icespire Peak - Deluxe Edition - Fridays 9 PM EST/1 AM GMT

YOUR ADVENTURE... ...begins as you arrive in the recently rebuilt mining town of Phandalin.&nbsp; Rumors of more and more frequent attacks by a young white dragon in the area have carried down the trade roads from Neverwinter to Triboar.&nbsp; For one reason or another you have come to this town in its hour of need, perhaps to make your fortune, perhaps to make a name for yourself, or perhaps because you are a true hero who seeks to save the town from the beast.&nbsp; Who knows?&nbsp; It is up to you to write your own tale. ABOUT THE GAME This will be a relatively long campaign that will take the party through all of the adventure content found in the deluxe edition of the Essentials Kit.&nbsp; In order these are: Dragon of Icespire Peak, Storm Lord's Wrath, Sleeping Dragon's Wake, and Divine Contention.&nbsp; Additionally, I will be implementing content from Lost Mine of Phandelver, though heavily modified, as this campaign takes place some time after that adventure. Overall, this mountain of content will comprise a thrilling journey from the humble beginnings of 1st level to the heroic exploits of 11th, 12th, or possibly even 13th level.&nbsp; While this is a starter campaign, and therefore obviously a great fit for new players, all levels of experience are welcome to join us.&nbsp; This campaign should be particularly appealing to those who enjoy wilderness and overland adventures (though, of course, there are many dungeons to be delved as well).&nbsp; I will also be adding some custom content here and there.&nbsp; In particular, this content will be based on the background hooks you, the players, provide for me to use.&nbsp; Overall, I aim to find a good balance between combat, roleplaying, exploration, and storytelling, though the players will obviously have much to say about what is or isn't emphasized as we progress through our epic tale.&nbsp; In other words, I will strive to tailor the campaign to the group as a whole.&nbsp; This game will be open to 4-6 players, and sessions will be three hours minimum in length (allow for up to four hours though, just to be safe).&nbsp; &nbsp; MORE INFO Please refer to the game ad for more information.&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/175521/dragon-of-icespire-peak-deluxe-edition" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/175521/dragon-of-icespire-peak-deluxe-edition</a> &nbsp; Thanks! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per weekly session via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
We're just one short of having the four players needed to start this campaign, and we have up to three slots available still.&nbsp; Please apply if you are interested in this great new adventure from Wizards of the Coast!