I've tested this method in order to stream my own music (from Winamp or SoundScene) directly from the same PC I'm running roll20 on. This requires a utility called VAC (Virtual Audio Cable) that creates a virtual input/output device that can be used to reroute the sound from a software and input it into another software. There is a similar utility on Macs called SoundFlower I believe. The method also requires to have two browser (for testing I used Firefox and IE with the Chrome plugin). Here is the general procedure on a Windows sytem, using VAC : -- with VAC installed, make sure you have one virtual cable enabled (called Virtual Audio Cable Line 1) -- on any audio software you want to use that will allow a selection of the audio device used (SoundScene, Winamp,VLC, RPG atmosphere, etc...), select Virtual Audio Cable Line 1 as the sound output (best method) -- if you use an audio software that does not allow the selection on its audio output (Windows Media Player,Mixere, etc.), you can select the Virtual Audio Cable Line 1 as the default Windows playback device (not great, but works. You'll probably want to undo that when you're done with your gaming session) -- login into Roll20 from first browser and start your campagin. When prompted select your headphone for the sound input/ouput. -- use the game session from the first browser to login to the same campagin from your second browser. When you are asked by Flash for the audio device to use, select :Virtual Audio Cable Line 1. At that point, it's setup. You should be able to play music via VAC into your second browser, and any player should hear that, including the GM. This worked fairly well, however the sound quality is not as good as what I get with Teamspeak 3 (at least when it's set as a high quality codec). I also noticed that the sound would break up at times, maybe because the "mic" would disconnect when the volume is low. That's why I'd like to suggest this: -- choice of audio codec quality. -- options for the way the sound transmission is controlled: a "push to talk" vs "continuous play" vs " "volume controlled".