Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

[LFM][DnD][5e] Looking for 1/2 more players for Baldurs Gate: Descent into avernus

Hi, I am currently starting a new campaign with my long running group of about 2-3 years. We will be playing the new book Baldurs Gate: Descent into Avernus and are currently looking for more players. I have been DMing for around 5 years now and have been playing online with same people for over 2 years. A couple of players didn't have the time anymore to play. My requirements are that you are 18+ and have some experience with roll20 and DnD 5e. We play on Tuesday from 19:00-22:00 gmt+1. If you are intrested add me on discord or start a chat on reddit Pazakie#7560
Heya, Id love to join if you have room.
I sent a request in discord I'd live to play