Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFP) gathering players for saterday D&D 5e game

Welcome to the continent of Slava The year is 556 The nations of keplan and helman are at war....... again In this world there's keplan the communist dictatorship that executes all magical creatures and races in it's borders There's the blood wastes where magic runs rampant causing the blood rains and the blooded it's a collection of tribal societys Then there's helman the monarchy that puts all magical creatures and races into slavery and millatry service This is a high magic campaign with stat caps of 32 starting level 4 It will be run by me in my own world. I will accept Homebrew run by me as well as having a Homebrew race specific to this world I would like to run Saturdays I'm looking for 5 to 6 players
the gametime starts at 11pm est
Im interested into joining I'm a new player into the tabletop rpg\