Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rick and Morty VS D&D

Ok so my(Burp) my grandson and I are traveling to one of the infinite timelines or something. Looking fr a rare item that will send my research years ahead of the curve. Only problem is other s called "Ricks" have heard of the same thing and decided to travel there is well. Also someone is sending bounty hunters, superheroes and chair people after me or something. Anyways come join us sat or sunday 3pm est or don't. I gotta go take a shit

Edited 1573626725
But Rick, a-a-a-are you sure this is a g-good idea? I hear this is not out yet! Also, where's that listing people in this dimension keep talking about? I don't think this is safe idea without one of those listing thingies, Rick.
Relax morty. It's coming out soon. (Burp) I I I I.m just seeing who wants to join us.