Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dropbox/sugarsync support for Jukebox suggestion.

I've seen apps and software being able to use files directly from a Dropbox or Sugarsync (orr Box.com) account, rather than uploading these files to the app server. I'm thinking this could be used for the Jukebox, as an alternate source. The files would still say private within a campaign (since the GM would need to enter his Dropbox credentials) and would therefore be responsible for the copyright issues. The files would stay in the dropbox account, and they would never hit the roll20 server.
I support this idea, I have some original compositions of my own but I have plenty of reasons for not uploading them to Soundcloud and so on.
Several places talking about this. Here's one: community.roll20.net/discussion/453/non-drag-and-drop-way-of-importing-images