Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

message not showing

i received a message but when i went to look it up i got this ea455824194b4207a14287e8195b98a6

Edited 1577808834
Juniper L.
Roll20 Team
Hi there - was this message received through Private Message? Was this a message in-game? A whisper? Any details you might be able to provide would be really helpful in this case.
sorry yes it was a private message and then i get the error code above
Hi Knight General -  Hmmm very strange. Did the message contain that error the first time you opened it? Also, have you tried sending them an additional message yet? If so, did it contain the same error, or did it go through?
Got got a new message and it is just fine though based the context of the message it possibly had a link to a discord channel which you don’t allow to be public iirc but we are all good now thanks for looking into it 
To answer yes it appeared the first time I opened it
Hi Knight General - Gotcha -  very weird! Well, if anything like this comes up again, please let us know so we can perform a more in-depth investigation into it. Happy gaming!
Will do