Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

[LFG] looking to join a sunday group playing 5E

looking to join a sunday group with a friend of mine, i have played for a bout 3 years and he has some experience as well. we are looking for a 5e campaign thats open to home brew elements. add me on discord! Detective Pikachu#7870
sorry for the late reply to getting back to you i worked a 12 hour shift last night. I am kinda interested but the idea of 70 plus people is a bit off putting. how are the games run, is it like squad based? or is it who ever can make it at the time joins. cause not really interested in being in a gigantic squad xD