Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Move Token with Arrow Keys

Pretty basic suggestion.  As a DM it's important to see how my players move their tokens, and repeatedly clicking is kind of silly, so it would fantastic if we could move tokens on the grid with the arrow keys.
iVote++;
+1
Would be awesome!  +1
how whould that work with the hex option thou? i play mechwarrior and we need to use the hex instead of the stanard grid
+1. It would be a great improvement
Fourthed. Would be an wonderful addition I think. +1
+1
Agreed. +1  I had a small grid, and several times when I clicked on a monster to move it, I stretched the image by accident. Clicking once and using the arrow keys would be easier. 
+1 Moving tokens with arrow keys is very intuitive. I actually tried it when I was introducing the Roll20 to myself and was kind of surprised when nothing happened.
I concur.  And...would be nice to be able to use TAB to jump from one token to another
+1 Surprised this doesn't work already.
Konrad J.
Pro
API Scripter
+1 I was also surprised when it didn't work.  I was having trouble with my notebook and moving tokens with the mouse so I tried the arrow keys and they didn't work at all. :(
+1 But I have to say that players might want to also move diagonally even on square grids, so that kills the arrow movement idea in a sense.