Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Maxim practical map size.

What is the maximum practical map size. I want to start using roll20 for my face to face game of Champions using a projector and some of the characters can move 30 hexes per  
Really depends on the size you can project at what resolution. I've used a 100 x 100 map for testing and it seemed to do well enough.
Gauss
Forum Champion
I have made maps of 500x500 just for testing purposes and they *seem* to work fine. However, in actual use the largest maps I have used are about 75x100 squares and they did not have any issues. Of course, what you can project at a legible resolution (without having to scroll) is another matter. :) - Gauss
Awesome that is significantly larger than I was thinking.