Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Massive Token Lag

I have been experiencing massive token lag on all of my campaigns, specifically when I attempt to input or edit a value into the token bars.  This happens both when I open the token menu and when I try to change the bar value without double clicking the token to open the token menu.  It occurs in all pages, of all campaigns, regardless of the page, campaign size, or presence of dynamic lighting.  I have cleared my caches, and I have the issue with the current versions of both chrome and firefox. My processor isn't stressed, as it never goes above about 10% utilization, and I have a network speed of about 600 MB/s. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Especially if using Firefox, try turning off the browser's autofill and autocomplete settings.
Holy moly. So far I am seeing a dramatic difference on Firefox. I greatly appreciate the input
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That little oddness showed up around the time Firefox mover to Quantum, I think. At any rate, whenever I hear that there is lag when trying to enter a field, that's the first thing I think of.