Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rollable Table Token

How does the token button work? Or perhaps I should ask how does one make a Rollable Table token? I'm using FF on Win7 and clicking the button doesn't seemt to be doing anything.
Did you add images to each of your table's items?  Without images, I do not believe that clicking the token button will do anything.
I'll bite.  What does it do if you have images on each table's items?
It should create a token on the table set to the first item.  (I tested it out, looks like only one of then table's items ~needs~ an image for the token button to work).  
Awesome!  I got it to work.  When all the items have images, you can use the token button to make it appear on the map.  Then you can right click the item and find the "set" or "random" menu items in the right click menu to choose which image shows.  I set one up real quick to show the current weather, or roll for random weather, on my campaign's overland map.  Good stuff.
Cool. I need to make one for my darkwolf kin thief.
Ok, thanks! That was the trick, you need to have at least pic as a table item to create the token. Thanks for the help.