Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account

[DnD 3.5] DM looking for new players- Loves to teach

Edited 1400531356
Hey there, my name's Gray, and as the title says I'm looking to teach a fresh batch of new players. I've got a little over seven years of experience as a player, and five of that as a DM. I'm adaptable to most party styles and my core motto is that it is first and foremost the DM's job to help the players have fun- and I'd like to think I'm quite good at my job. So if you haven't had much experience with 3.5 and are looking to learn, look no further- you've found your dungeon master.
Are players with experience welcome too?
Naturally. = )

Edited 1400534094
Count me in, what time were you planning on playing? I know the basics of 4ed not to fimilliar with 3.5 though. As well as a working mic and skype
Sounds great, all three of you. And I'm available most evenings and weekends, so it's basically whenever we can pull together enough people to play. Add me on Skype: TheGrayEight
I would like to get in on this game. I don't have much experience with 3.5, but I have played other systems so I can adapt quickly. my skype is zelgiustheblackknight let me know if you need one more.
Hey man, are you still looking? I'm relatively new, I was in a campaign for a couple sessions but the GM finished it up.
If you are still looking for players me and a friend are looking for a group to join i have a little exp. with 3.5 if i remember he has exp. with 2 ed.
Yep, only have two people so far. Add me.
i added you my skype is keenai2
Any more room to join?
No, unfortunately, it just filled up. Sorry guys, I'll post again if a spot opens up.