Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account

[LFG] Two experienced Pathfinder players ready to battle!

Hey hey! We are two experienced Pathfinder Players (I've been playing for 6 years, mastering for about 3/4 of that time, the other one started playing about 1 year ago). Our regular group recently broke up thanks to time and communication problems - so we are currently looking for a new group. You'll add passionate roleplayers, fast learners and creative people to your group. We are down learning new systems, the new edition of pathfinder or whatever you wanna throw at us. I'm really happy with everything at this point #ForeverDM Just leave a comment and we will figure out the rest  (We both live in Europe, available all weekend since we aren't one of the cool girls haha)
Well here is the thing. I am in America so the time would be EST (So it might be hard for you) There is a pathfinder game on every saturday here ran by my friend (starts at 1:30 EST) And as I bonus I DM a 5E game every Sunday at the same time. I am just in need of new people due to canceling on repeat sadly.

Edited 1588597210
Well, I mean on a Saturday that shouldn't be a problem tbh. What's the game tho, is it an official AP or homebrew stuff?  Edit: just asked my friend and it's way too late, but thanks for offering 
not pathfinder, but just starting a west march 5e group if you're interested!