Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5E Play Test Session #04 (05/09/20) Comments Go here!

Now that we had our 4th, 5E Ravenloft play test session, go on ahead and post your comments on it here!
Its a tough fight hopefully we can get some kind of bonus assuming they follow us into the silver mine  Xenia only has Vicious Mockery left save or take a d4 damage along with the dagger that hurts them  Travek hehe you may be in for a bumpy ride hehe Xenia cant lift you up, a full grown Dwarf in heavy armor is almost 3x her body weight  but she has a firm grip on you for whatever thats worth 
No doubt this is the best game I've ever played (although this is technically my 3rd d&d game while the 1st and 2nd are still ongoing) and I seriously hope I succeed that last death save T-T 
I actually need to start working on a backup character now XD