Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ch. 4: Elgin is Found in the Mine, A Werewolf Confronts the Party Outside

Dungeon Master (GM): Hello All!   Xenia Locoster: Hi DM   Xenia Locoster: Did we take a short rest before heading back to town?   AKSHAY J.: We aren't going to town, we have to find the coins first\   Dungeon Master (GM): up to you all on that, it will eat up 4 hours of time that you need to get to Alee-Onna if you find the bag of coins   Xenia Locoster: We dont have 4 hours hehe so searching for coins   AKSHAY J.: DM, what's the time line?   Dungeon Master (GM): well you entered the mine around 9 pm   Xenia Locoster: We looked in the obvious spots guess we search for secret doors then?   AKSHAY J.: What is the current time, and how long would it take for the party to retur to Alee-onna?   Dungeon Master (GM): 5 hours to alee-onna 2 more from there to Kellee   AKSHAY J.: We are yet to explore one portion of the cave   Xenia Locoster: Ah ok Lets go there then   AKSHAY J.: DM where do we stand on exp from the previous session?   Dungeon Master (GM): 61 XP each   Xenia Locoster: Were going to go and check the other side of the caves then DM   Dungeon Master (GM): alright   Rahfen K: agreed   Dungeon Master (GM): you see a split going either right or left   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Wanna flip a coin?"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Let's just go left"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "k"   Dungeon Master (GM): so far nothing different about this part of the mine, no rat holes or anything   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Do any of you heal?"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard flips a copper "Left" quickly hides it again   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Just you and Barous I think"   Dungeon Master (GM): keep going in the left tunnel there?   Xenia Locoster: yeah   Rahfen K: yep   Buddy D.: yes   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: ""Xenia, i've heard tales that some of the bards' music have magical, healing properties. Are you one such Bard? "   Dungeon Master (GM): Keep going?   Akhenaten: Yep   Rahfen K: yes   Party Token the selected|race selected|class Says: ""I can have it ready, but I dont now, "   Akhenaten: (I am alert for any traps as we move forward ) Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: ""Ah! Just as my luck would have it"   Dungeon Master (GM): are you probing with something Akki?   Akhenaten: (alert*) (Just looking for traps as we move ahead) ( I can make a check if you need me to)   Dungeon Master (GM): if you are searching i would need a roll for every 10 ft traveled so as you would have it this part of the mine just loops around no sign of a leather bag of coins   Rahfen K: (Did we ever check down the elevator shaft?)   Dungeon Master (GM): check for what? you'll be going back up it of course   Rahfen K: oh ye   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Mates, i think we should have checked in the spring, this evil godforsaken vermin might have just tossed the coins there" ("4")   Xenia Locoster: Maybe check that one spot and then check for secret doors   Dungeon Master (GM): Akki is referring to back where you found Elgin   Rahfen K: didn't we check there?   Dungeon Master (GM): someone drank and splashed water on their face in the spring   Xenia Locoster: We checked there it was clear water no sign of anything   Dungeon Master (GM): yea   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Ok"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "There was nothing there. I suppose we'll have to look elsewhere."   Dungeon Master (GM): so back on and up the elevator shaft?   Rahfen K: yes   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Lead away my ranger friend"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "will do"   Dungeon Master (GM): Elgin still occasionally struggles with his bindings.   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Next idea, check where the blood stopped for a hidden place"   Dungeon Master (GM): the blood comes to the elevator   Xenia Locoster: Ah ok   Dungeon Master (GM): heading out of the mine now?   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Heres a thought, maybe the bag never left the cottage?"   Rahfen K: yes...?   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "You think it was hidden this whole time?"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "I wouldn't know (Technically I should not even be aware of Alee-Onna or the coins, so i am gonna shut up about that)"  
Dungeon Master (GM): well it was not hanging off Alee-Onna's belt when you found her and you did have a look around the inside of the cottage.   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "I went inside, but, maybe we need to have another look inside or maybe around the cottage"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "I suppose it could be in floorboards; but, this guy did have quite a few enemies, maybe they wanted payment?"   Dungeon Master (GM): as you approach the mine entrance, Elgin really starts to carry on, exclaiming, "Noooo! Don't leave the mine! We'll all die!   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "These coins ya'll are talking of, if they are that important, i don't think this guy will part from them"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Oh heavens nooo....guess we'll die then. For fucks sake be quiet already."   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "What do you mean we'll all die if we leave? Whats out there?"   Elgin the Wolf: says, "The loup-Garou, will find us, the silver protects us! Don't leave here!"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Silver...? Wait, what're the loup-garou?"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Xenia looks around at the others "I think Hes the werewolf, be ready in case he starts changing"   Elgin the Wolf: says, "Wolf folk they are!"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "And, why are they after you? (Slaps Elgin)"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "He does have a point though. If he had lycanthropy, I don't suppose he'd be staying in a silver mine"   Elgin the Wolf: says, "I do not know what they want!"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Are they after the coins that my friends are referring to?"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Lets keep going, we're running short of time"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "(Taking Elgin by the front of his rags) Listen carefully boy! and answer me this, did you murder all those people in the village, in Kelle?"   Elgin the Wolf: says, "Coins? Coins?! I told Alee-Onna to watch them as they have magical properties."   Akhenaten: (Looks deeply in Elgins eyes)   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "I would like to make Onela happy, saving her friend and all. But, really, plenty of people die everyday. Do we really think it's worth risking our lives over, what if these coins ain't even work?"   Elgin the Wolf: says, "What?! No, Not I! I admit, to the dwarves here but I could not get to them in time....in time to save them all!"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Save them from what?"   Elgin the Wolf: says, "eternal death you fool!"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Ah yes, as opposed to temporary death."   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "How did the Dwarves die?"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Master Rahfen, it is not about making some town-girl happy, we need to get to the truth, to get justice for my fallen dwarven friends"   Elgin the Wolf: says, "My men & I thought to plunder the silver, they were in the way. But it was my intent to revive them!"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "I've damned my kin long ago, so I know nothing of your racial bonds; but,  sigh  I suppose..." Says: "Revive them? With the coins?"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "So you and your men killed them but you were going to revive them?"   Elgin the Wolf: says, "Yes, the coins are magical! You place them on the dead's eyelids before dawn and they will come back to life!"   Buddy D.: back   Elgin the Wolf: ok   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Sounds like you abuse the shit out of them if you just go around slaying willy nilly. Ever heard of being unconscius? enemies can do that y'know."   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "This sounds like some fools search for the head of Vecna, these coins may not be magical"   Elgin the Wolf: Elgin says, "The coins, known as the coins of Charon, are said to be created by a great wizard for a king a long time ago."   Elgin goes on to tell them the legend behind the coins saying that the Coins of Charon are said to be forged by the necromancer Kerameikos for King Arthunon, whom wanted a way to cheat death from would be assassins.  After the King was presented the coins, he had Kerameikos tossed from a cliff into the sea. When this happened Karameikos uttered a curse upon King Arthunon, heard by  the god Poseidon! When Karameikos hit the sea, a great wave arose and swept over King Arthunon’s kingdom, killing him and destroying the kingdom!     Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Wait. But, if they were hoping to save a whole crew of dwarves, surely they may not be limited. Guys, think of the power if we did get those for ourselves."   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Listen to me kid, you sweetheart is down at the village breathing her last, these guys have befriended her and want to save her. If you know where the coins are tell them"   Elgin the Wolf: says, "I gave them to Alee-Onna!"   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "damn"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "And then they were lost. "   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "......wait, why couldn't you reach the dwarves (Miners) in time? Why couldn't you revive them?" (tears in my eyes)   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Lets hope we encounter a werewolf then"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger hands akki a hankerchief   Elgin the Wolf: says, "The story goes that Kerameikos the necromancer forged the coins for King Arthunon"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Mate, we're short on time. A backstory will be nice once we get the coins. I know you don't know; but, maybe you know who DID take them?"   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "still you could of saved them"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "If the stories are true, he could have made them."   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "I agree with the drow"   Jaster R.: (intense plot reveal)   Elgin the Wolf: says, "It is said the King betrayed the necromancer and when he was flung over a cliff, he uttered a curse, preventing the king from using the coins!" says, "Yes but i did not arrive in time to save them!"
Rahfen K: the Drow Ranger Says: "*under breath: slow ass mofo..."   Akhenaten: (Slaps Elgin hard across the face!)   Elgin the Wolf: says, "Argghhh!"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "I Shall have your head right. (Goes for his WarHammer)"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "WOAH! WOAH WOAH" Goes to stop akki   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "steps in front og akki"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Stay your hand!! We dont want to commit murder ourselves"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "To akki: Mate, hold it, we've still got business here. Let's get the coin, and we can pay for a fine funeral, and you can have this one in a cave with ropes all you want, ok?"   Dungeon Master (GM): Will the party attempt to leave the mine?   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "(calms down)This filth killed my friends in cold blood. Let's take him to town. Let us bring him to justice this instant!"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Not this instant, but soon enough, yes." Says: "Let's make haste now, find that gang maybe. " (yes, leave mine? )   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "What else is here in the mines, he says he left the coins with this alee-onna girl, maybe its still at her residence, or maybe she just went ahead and gotten robbed!"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "A short stop at the cottage to go over it for the coins wont make a difference then. Although, What if the Reeve is in on these murders somehow?"   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "that would be crazy xenia"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Either ways, I do not see we have any reason to stay here... these wolves he speaks of, if we come across them, they shall taste the brunt of my Hammer here!"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "We searched everywhere, it's just stones. If there are coins they're elsewhere, and we'll simply have to find them."   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "The Vistani Witch's cards said that someone powerful is behind things"   Akhenaten: (What is Vistani witch's cards?)   Xenia Locoster: We had our fortunes told last week card readings   Dungeon Master (GM): tarokka (tarot) cards   Jaster R.: (I missed that) (T-T)   Dungeon Master (GM): Note actually an opps here as the Tarokka reading occurred in the 1e/2e Playtest!   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Powerful. Didn't the legend mention a King?" Says: "Even some curses can be lifted, so maybe the king or his men sent for it."   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Thats why I think its the Reeve"   Elgin the Wolf: says, "the king is supposed to be dead according to legend, Posiden was called to deal with the King for betraying the Necromancer!"   Rahfen K: (greek pantheon? 0.0)   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Well if it IS the Reeve, we'd need evidence. On the other hand, if it's the wolf gang, we just need swords."   Xenia Locoster: (It is the Greeks that believe to pay for crossing the Styx you put coins on the eyes)   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "yes"   Rahfen K: (Ah yes, ye old death bus fare)   Dungeon Master (GM): xenia is on to something there   Rahfen K: (OMg, what if we have to cross into the afterlife realm?)   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "how would we get there rahfen"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Well, we need to pick somewhere, waiting around and talking will do nothing." (Buddy, that was meant to be ooc)   Rahfen: (sry)   Xenia Locoster: (Going to be a long trip hehe We just need to confront the Reeve or find evidence on him maybe watch his place after dark?   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "no worries amigo"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Well, the way I see it. If it's the reeve we can check the town, if it's the gang, we need something to lure them and we have perfect bait. But, if we face werewolves we need the whole group to fight."   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "I say we take him back to this Alee-onna, you all can try and save her, then we produce him to Reeve, where he orders us to take his (Elgin's) head off!"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "We could head to the Reeves place, see if hes up to something?" Says: "Alee Onna's dead unless we find the coins to raise her"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "If the guard doesn't know of the coins I certainly don't want them finding out, let's see if elgin and alee can come up with something together" (head back to alee's? and discuss?)   Elgin the Wolf: says, "Dead you say! Nooo! Not my Love!"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Yeah, maybe seeing her give him a "clearer idea" where the coins might be"   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "yeah they could try to take them if they find out who has them"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Ok, let's head out. Be careful with him, his head's already fucked as it is."   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "She was killed by a werewolf,"   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "agreed rahfen"   Rahfen K: (oh shit ye, wait she dead)   Buddy D.: lol   Jaster R.: XD   Rahfen K: (the house might have clues tho, idk. If she died by werewolf the gang probs has the coin)   Elgin the Wolf: says, "Noooo! Not Alee! I gave her the coins to protect them! The Loup-Garou, must have followed you to her place!"
Xenia Locoster: (Pokes Elgin with a mental prod)   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Then, find the gang I suppose?"   Dungeon Master (GM): [Alee-Onna's Throat was bit out!]   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Think we can take on some man wolfs?"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Aye!"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Any objections? "   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "hell yes i will stick an arrow in his heart"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "They didn't follow us, they knew where she was, they just waited for a good time"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "The tracks could still be fresh from the corpse then.."   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Xenia seems intent on provoking something out of Elgin   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "I'd hope they'd've followed us though, it'd be easier that way"   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "elgin if you even sneeze wrong i will kill you"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Bring his head out of the sack, if we're being watched they'll show themselves for a taste of him."   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: ""looks at buudy) If anyone kills, it'll be me. Now can we move?"   Dungeon Master (GM): he just looks at you with a cold sobbing stare   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Yeah, let's head to the house, and see if we can get a trail"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Elgin, you killed her didn't you? Thats how she knew who you were in your wolf form"   Rahfen K: (what time is it outside rn?)   Dungeon Master (GM): Elgins starts laughing hysterically!   Elgin the Wolf: says, "Ha ha ha! Me? I am no loup-garu!"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Yeah, well, you gonna be soup-garu once we done with you."   Buddy D.: hsahahahahaahh   Rahfen K: (Can we move out now?)   Jaster R.: XD   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "You killed her, she knew who you were when you broke into her cottage" (I thought we had already started for the cottage?)   Rahfen K: (We had, ok cool, wasn't sure)   Elgin the Wolf: [you are all still in the mine!]   Buddy D.: i think we are in the mine yes   Rahfen K: (I thought so!, ok can we head for the cottage now?)   Buddy D.: yes   Rahfen K: (we agreed on that?)   Xenia Locoster: (Yes)   Rahfen K: ok, I think we good to head out now   Akhenaten: YES   Jaster R.: oof new character who dis   Rahfen K: (Do I see Jaster's character?)   Jaster R.: (how do you speak like the ones up there)   Elgin the Wolf: is Travok a dwarf?   Rahfen K: (click the token adn use the "say something" on the top bar)   Jaster R.: Yep   Rahfen K: (ye, hill dwarf i think)   Dungeon Master (GM): ok   Travok Lightbearer the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Like this?" oof nice   Rahfen K: yus   Jaster R.: :3 >w<   Rahfen K: OwO   Dungeon Master (GM): We can bring him in here then, have him looking for Akki, but deciding to stay out of the mine until daybreak.   Akhenaten: (How would we even know one another?)   Jaster R.: (we're both dwarves)   Travok Lightbearer: (ah'ha) (I really wanna erase my last name now, its damn long)   Dungeon Master (GM): It's best to bring him in here   Rahfen K: (maybe he was investigating? idk)   Dungeon Master (GM): [You both were looking into restarting the mine]   Xenia Locoster: (To change your name click on the gear(Top right of Chat)   Travok Lightbearer: (ooo got it) (wait no) (nevermind that,. Lets just continue)   Rahfen K: k   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Oh shit, who dat? A dwarf?"   Dungeon Master (GM): ok so any interaction with Travok here as you see him lounging against some rocks?   Rahfen the Drow Ranger nudges akki , Says: "Yo, is that one of your dwarf friends?"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Yes"   Travok Lightbearer: (im a hill dwarf)   Dungeon Master (GM): a glow from the moon behind you lights the ledge here.   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Have you seen anyone go in or out of the mine?"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Whough I wouldn't call him a 'friend'"
Travok Lightbearer: (wait xenia u talking to me?)   Xenia Locoster: (Yes)   Travok Lightbearer the Dwarf Cleric Says: "uh-huh wat? Who're ye people"   Dungeon Master (GM): Travok, notes the one all tied up with blankets and rope as well   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Just some people with a body in a sack, nothing suspicious."   Akhenaten: (lol)   Travok Lightbearer stares   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Travok, we caught the culprit and we are taking him back to town. Everyone this is Travok Lightbearer"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Hello"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Yeah, We're not suspicious, you on the other hand, waiting outside.."   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "(To Travok)Were you sent here to back me up?"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Xenia, we grabbed a dwarf passed out in a minecart, this is hardly the worst we've seen."   Travok Lightbearer the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Me 'as jus' waitin' for ye. 'eard som' noise down in ta mines and decided to wait"   Travok Lightbearer rubs eyes and notice Akki   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Elbows the Drow "Nice to meet you, Travok   Ricardo the Elf Ranger Says: "glad to know you"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: " winces from elbow  We could use the manpower, akki, you think he's good to have with us?"   Travok Lightbearer stares harder at the bag which seems to be rumbling   Dungeon Master (GM): notice a horrid shadow being cast from behind you, just as the night is split by a blood curdling howl. Elgin breaks down in hysterics, laughing hard! You all notice that is   Rahfen the Drow Ranger I back the heck up   Dungeon Master (GM): You spin on your heals to see a huge wolf, silhouetted by the full moon behind it. The brutish beast leaps down from its perch over the mouth of the mine, and growls menacingly at you as it creeps slowly   Dungeon Master (GM): up the tracks, looking ready to pounce at any second. The wolf’s ears wheal back as it hears a return call from one of its pack mates, off in the distance.   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Draws the short sword she got from the Dead Bard   Rahfen the Drow Ranger draws bow   Buddy D.: can I shoot it attack of oppurtunity   Elgin the Wolf: Says, "Guys, we gotta go now!, the carts get in the damn carts! Someone needs to cut them loose!"   Travok Lightbearer the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Eh-what's that bloody cre-tur"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Fight or flee guys, what'll it be?"   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Its a werewolf, I'm the only one here armed to fight it"   Rahfen K: (aint we all got weapons?)   Travok Lightbearer the Dwarf Cleric Says: "th-at thin' after ye all' " (put the question mark "?")   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "After you too now, sorry, looks like you're dragged into this"   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Never backed from a fight! Let kill it!" (Unless someone wants to talk down the creature)   Elgin the Wolf: the creature prances closer jumping down to the front of the mine entrance   Rahfen K: (I'd like to shoot it with longbow)   Dungeon Master (GM): you can of course   Travok Lightbearer the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Oi Akhen' dinna see yer ther'"   Rahfen K: (init or just go ahead and attack roll? )   Dungeon Master (GM): i'll let you get one free shot in   Travok Lightbearer the Dwarf Cleric Says: "whe'r yer come from' eh?"
Rahfen K: 21 | 15 150/600 Longbow   (+4) Rahfen K   Buddy D.: 10 | 25 150/600 Longbow   (+6) Ricardo Jamez   rolling d8( 2 ) = 2 +2   Dungeon Master (GM): heh, 2 arrows come flying at the sight of the wolf creature! Rahfen’s arrow hit but it breaks upon impact with the wolf!   Buddy D.: shit   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "0_0"   Xenia Locoster: 23 | 13 Rapier  (+4) 3 Piercing   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Ah shit...right, silver."   Buddy D.: what abotu magic?   Xenia Locoster: Thats with the Bards weapon   Dungeon Master (GM): you can't attack yet xenia we need to go into combat round now   Buddy D.: Ricardo, the Elf Ranger, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 21.18   Dungeon Master (GM): Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope), the , gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 21.13 Rita Slate, the Elf Rogue, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 8.19   Rahfen K: Rahfen, the Drow Ranger, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 20.15   Akhenaten: Travok Lightbearer, the Dwarf Cleric, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 5.08   Dungeon Master (GM): Ulvall, the Human Rogue, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 7.17   Xenia Locoster: 5.15 INITIATIVE  (2.15)   Akhenaten: 8.12 INITIATIVE  (1.12) Akhenaten   Dungeon Master (GM): barous needs to init now   Rahfen K: rolling d20( 10 ) = 10   Xenia Locoster: Barous, the Human (Vistani) Paladin, gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 17.14   Dungeon Master (GM): as the creature approaches it howls again a moment later another howl is heard in the distance Start of Round 1 Start of Turn 1 for Ricardo (21.18)   Buddy D.: 22 | 18 120 feet Fire Bolt   (+3) Ricardo Jamez You hurl a mote of fire at a creature or object within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 1d10 fire damage. A flammable object hit by this spell ignites if it isn’t being worn or carried. At Higher Levels: This spell’s damage increases by 1d10 when you reach 5th level (2d10), 11th level (3d10), and 17th level (4d10).   Dungeon Master (GM): that is a hit!   Buddy D.: 5 Fire   Dungeon Master (GM): on the whelp for 5 fire damage!
Start of Turn 1 for Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) (21.13)   Rahfen K: (how damaged it look?)   Dungeon Master (GM): just a minor fur burn the wolf lunges for, either rita, xenia or barous:  5 barous Bite Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Attack:  21  |  13 Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Attacks: Barous! Damage:  13  piercing that is a hit for 13! Start of Turn 1 for Rahfen (20.15)   Rahfen K: (How strong do the supports of the wood tower look?)   Dungeon Master (GM): a very nasty throat wound on barous! i'd say strong enough to support about 4 tons of cabling   Rahfen K: the spool or the tower?   Dungeon Master (GM): the tower   Rahfen K: oh damn I'd like to take my tinderbox and try to set a fire on the tower   Travok Lightbearer: :0   Dungeon Master (GM): really though it's more a stand it appears   Rahfen K: (sry, stand, idk what to call it)   Dungeon Master (GM): so you use this turn trying to set fire to a part of the the cable system?   Rahfen K: yeah, the bottom of the wooden stand thing   Dungeon Master (GM): ok Start of Turn 1 for Barous (17.14)   Akhenaten: (Who is playing Barous?)   Rahfen K: (he absent)   Akhenaten: (Yeah)   Xenia Locoster: I will for now   Dungeon Master (GM): christian plays barous, ullek has Ulvall   Akhenaten: (ok, and is Barous down from the Bite attack?)   Dungeon Master (GM): yes, severly bleeding   Xenia Locoster: 4 DEATH SAVE  (0) Barous Bloodbane FAILED 1 of 3 Start of Turn 1 for Rita Slate (8.19)   Rahfen K: 0.0   Travok Lightbearer: :3   Dungeon Master (GM): ok any action for her suggested?   Rahfen K: help barous?   Akhenaten: Heal, Barous if she can   Dungeon Master (GM): alright 4 | 1 WISDOM  (-1) Rita Slate   Travok Lightbearer: XD   Dungeon Master (GM): she can't stabilize barous!   Start of Turn 1 for Akhenaten (8.12)   Rahfen K: damn   Travok Lightbearer the Dwarf Cleric Says: "ye all gon' die at this point"   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Idk bout yall but I'm bouta run"   Spare the Dying abjuration cantrip Casting Time:  1 action Range:  Touch Target:  A living creature that has 0 hit points Components:  V, S Duration:  Instantaneous You touch a living creature that has 0 hit points. The creature becomes stable. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs. On Barous   Dungeon Master (GM): ok   Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: "Thanks for the comforting thought Travok, I have other plans"   Dungeon Master (GM): the wound thus heals enough to stop bleeding i guess  
Start of Turn 1 for Ulvall (7.17)   Dungeon Master (GM): what will Ulvall do? suggestions?   Rahfen K: he have any magic or silver stuff?   Dungeon Master (GM): nope   Xenia Locoster: Attack   Rahfen K: run my guy   Akhenaten the Dwarf Cleric Says: "You can't outrun a werewolf boy!"   Dungeon Master (GM): 22 | 25 Rapier   (+5) Ulvall   Xenia Locoster: (This is the end of the module most likely, we fight or we all die)   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "But you can sure distract em!"   Dungeon Master (GM): he strikes the whelp but it doesn't hurt it!   Start of Turn 1 for Xenia (5.15)   Bane abjuration 1 Casting Time:  1 action Range:  30 feet Target:  Up to three creatures of your choice that you can see within range Components:  V, S, M (A drop of blood) Duration:  Concentration Up to 1 minute Up to three creatures of your choice that you can see within range must make Charisma saving throws. Whenever a target that fails this saving throw makes an attack roll or a saving throw before the spell ends, the target must roll a d4 and subtract the number rolled from the attack roll or saving throw. At Higher Levels . When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can target one additional creature for each slot level above 1st. SPELL SLOT LEVEL 1 ALL SLOTS EXPENDED   Dungeon Master (GM): 3 | 4 CHARISMA SAVE  (0)   Rahfen K: heck ye spellcaster   Dungeon Master (GM): didn't save   Travok Lightbearer: :3   Rahfen K: UwU We finna be deady weady   Dungeon Master (GM): it takes off  3  on it's to hit next round   Travok Lightbearer: XD Start of Turn 1 for Travok Lightbearer (5.08)   Dungeon Master (GM): any action from Travok here?   Travok Lightbearer: yep hmmmm who are within 5 ft of the wolf?   Xenia Locoster: Xenia Barous Rita   Travok Lightbearer: oh wait, we dont have silver damnit   Dungeon Master (GM): pretty much all that you currently see, ulvall and akki as well   Xenia Locoster: Xenia has a short sword that hurt it from the dead Bard   Dungeon Master (GM): heh, dagger   Travok Lightbearer: wait so   Xenia Locoster: yeah dagger   Travok Lightbearer: If I use the command spell and make the wolf come to me, will it trigger oppertunity attacks?   Rahfen: (omg, u can command him?)   Dungeon Master (GM): yes   Buddy D.: my pc is messing up again going to reboot it   Xenia Locoster: (Good question)   Dungeon Master (GM): ok buddy   Rahfen: (can we make an enemy flee with command?)   Travok Lightbearer: only for 1 round that's like 30 ft   Dungeon Master (GM): yea   Travok Lightbearer: so it will trigger the attacks eh? good   Xenia Locoster: Or Command Die another option  
Travok Lightbearer: Command enchantment 1 Casting Time:  1 action Range:  60ft Components:  V Duration:  1 round You speak a one-word command to a creature you can see within range. The target must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or follow the command on its next turn. The spell has no effect if the target is Undead, if it doesn't understand your language, or if your command is directly harmful to it. Some typical commands and their Effects follow. You might issue a command other than one described here. If you do so, the DM determines how the target behaves. If the target can't follow your command, the spell ends. Approach: The target moves toward you by the shortest and most direct route, ending its turn if it moves within 5 feet of you. Drop: The target drops whatever it is holding and then ends its turn. Flee: The target spends its turn moving away from you by the fastest available means. Grovel: The target falls prone and then ends its turn. Halt: The target doesn't move and takes no Actions. A flying creature stays aloft, provided that it is able to do so. If it must move to stay aloft, it flies the minimum distance needed to remain in the air. At Higher Levels . When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can affect one additional creature for each slot level above 1st. The creatures must be within 30 feet of each other when you target them. SPELL SLOT LEVEL 1 ALL SLOTS EXPENDED so where will the wolf move?   Xenia Locoster: If its "Dead" would stabbing it kill it?   Dungeon Master (GM): it would likely bound down the ledge   Dungeon Master (GM): 14 | 15 WISDOM SAVE  (0) it made the save Start of Round 2 Start of Turn 2 for Ricardo (21.18)   Xenia Locoster: He Commands it Die I stab it would that Kill it?   Rahfen K: (omg, we can have it jump to its death)   Dungeon Master (GM): heck no   Travok Lightbearer: It doesn't do anything that will endangers his life oppertunity attacks don't count   Dungeon Master (GM): someone move for buddy here   Travok Lightbearer: i can't believe the wolf made a wisdom save godamnit   Rahfen K: 10 | 18 120 feet Fire Bolt   (+3) Ricardo Jamez   You hurl a mote of fire at a creature or object within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 1d10 fire damage. A flammable object hit by this spell ignites if it isn’t being worn or carried. At Higher Levels: This spell’s damage increases by 1d10 when you reach 5th level (2d10), 11th level (3d10), and 17th level (4d10).   Dungeon Master (GM): it needed a 13 or better   Rahfen K: k   Dungeon Master (GM): that missed!   Start of Turn 2 for Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) (21.13)   Travok Lightbearer: how to do that arrow thingy?   Xenia Locoster: (Remember minus 3 for Bane)   Dungeon Master (GM): it goes for either ulvall, akki, rita or xenia:  2 ulvall   Rahfen K: (left bar measuring urler) ruler*   Dungeon Master (GM): Bite Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Attack:  5  |  11 Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Attacks: Ulvall! Damage:  14  piercing a miss! at -3 even   Travok Lightbearer: got it thx rahfen   Start of Turn 2 for Rahfen (20.15)   Rahfen K: np how's that fire spreading?   Dungeon Master (GM): it's a slow burn at first, rahfen   Rahfen K: I'd like to disengage and move to the minecarts   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, what are you doing there?   Rahfen K: Sitting for now, but I shout to the party Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "I AINT GOT NOTHING SILVER! HOP IN AND LETS GIT OUT "   Dungeon Master (GM): oh so you got inside, there is a lever you can work in the cart   Akhenaten: I enchanted either Barous's Or Ricardo's spear to be a +1 weapon in the last session)   Rahfen K: I dont pull the lever yet   Dungeon Master (GM): I remind you the cable is still attached to the carts I believe it was barous's
Start of Turn 2 for Barous (17.14)   Dungeon Master (GM): he is recovering this round so no attack   Start of Turn 2 for Rita Slate (8.19)   Dungeon Master (GM): Rita runs to the cart   Start of Turn 2 for Akhenaten (8.12)   Dungeon Master (GM): what are you doing Akki? someone make akki's move please   Akhenaten: i   Dungeon Master (GM): oh there he is   Akhenaten: Cast Sacred flames   Travok Lightbearer: :3   Akhenaten: DC12 Dexterity   Save 4 Radiant 60 feet Sacred Flame Akhenaten   Dungeon Master (GM): 2 | 9 DEXTERITY SAVE  (1)   Rahfen K: :D   Dungeon Master (GM): 4 damage to the wolf!   Akhenaten: Yesssss Start of Turn 2 for Ulvall (7.17)   Travok Lightbearer: lol XD   Akhenaten: Wait, for movement I get inbto the cart   Dungeon Master (GM): ok move 30 ft then   Akhenaten: (I move 25ft) Start of Turn 2 for Xenia (5.15)   Travok Lightbearer: I love how everyone's just kinda struggling in the cart right now XD isn't it tight XD   Xenia Locoster: 16 | 23 20/60 Dagger  (+4) 3 Piercing   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "I see why  ugh  theese were built for dwarves"   Dungeon Master (GM): let's just say each holds half the party   Xenia Locoster: thats with the Bards dagger   Dungeon Master (GM): that hit for 3 damage   Start of Turn 2 for Travok Lightbearer (5.08)   Travok Lightbearer: alright so can I cast a bonus action spell and an action spell? no?   Dungeon Master (GM): do any of you remember what Elgin said about the carts?   Travok Lightbearer: cut the ropes   Akhenaten: nope   Dungeon Master (GM): yes travok, he said to cut the cable!   Travok Lightbearer: hint XD alright anyhow I ah.. is this the rope?   Dungeon Master (GM): yep   Travok Lightbearer: hm   Rahfen K: the ropes are attacthed to each cart too so, you can detatch one by one probably   Dungeon Master (GM): yes, but just severing it from the spool looks like it will do   Travok Lightbearer the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Get in ta carts! I'll 'old 'im back!" so I will move to the carts no wait the ropes   Dungeon Master (GM): is anyone bringing elgin?!   Travok Lightbearer: and..cut the one that is attached to the... cart that other's are in   Rahfen K: (I have a plan for that)   Travok Lightbearer: I'm gonna be holding back
Xenia Locoster: Barous will on his turn   Travok Lightbearer: so I cut the rope and I go to the wolf   Dungeon Master (GM): ok let me check how long it takes to hack the rope   Rahfen K: once it cuts, doesnt it shoot both carts down the mine?   Dungeon Master (GM): ok i see how long it will take Travok to cut the rope   Travok Lightbearer: 1 action? pls no   Dungeon Master (GM): yes both carts will be free but attached to each other by a length of rope   Travok Lightbearer: O_O   Dungeon Master (GM): your first hack at the rope isn't enough to break it   Rahfen K: (yall need to be in the cart when it cuts if u wanna live)   Travok Lightbearer: wait so I jus miss my turn there?? is my action gone?   Dungeon Master (GM): yep, you moved to the rope and took the first swing   Travok Lightbearer: T-T Start of Round 3 Start of Turn 3 for Ricardo (21.18)   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "Don't worry bout cutting it! We can cut it from here! By arrow or sword"   Travok Lightbearer the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Yer shoulda said somethin' earlier then!"   Rahfen K: (Dm, what's the cable made of?)   Travok Lightbearer: Thick ass nylon Even my weapons can't cut it XD   Dungeon Master (GM): from it's color it's seems to be some sort of rope likely hemp but very thick   Travok Lightbearer: Thicc   Rahfen K: ...and...I set the thing on fire ...right?   Xenia Locoster: So we smoke it   Dungeon Master (GM): yes that is burning   Rahfen K: and..it's hemp. as in plant material.   Travok Lightbearer: O_O   Rahfen K: OH GOD OH NO   Travok Lightbearer: How'd I miss all that!   Akhenaten: Hehehehe   Dungeon Master (GM): what will ricardo do?   Travok Lightbearer: Dance   Rahfen K: lol   Travok Lightbearer: xD   Dungeon Master (GM): help hack the rope?   Rahfen K: umm can he reach around to elgin?   Dungeon Master (GM): yes   Akhenaten: Then Ric tries to bring back Elgin to the cart   Rahfen K: yes, or I did have another thought   Travok Lightbearer: Oh yikes who dis Oh no   Rahfen K: 0_0   Travok Lightbearer: O-O   Xenia Locoster: Another one   Dungeon Master (GM): Loup-Garou (Mountain Lycantrope), the , gets ready to make an attack move! INITIATIVE ROLL: 6.13   Travok Lightbearer: DJ Khalid:  Another one   Rahfen K: Another one bites on us  bump bump bump   Dungeon Master (GM): yep, another one arrives to the scene!   Travok Lightbearer: XD Start of Turn 3 for Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) (21.13)   Travok Lightbearer: Imagine dying when my character just got introduced   Xenia Locoster: Still needs a minus roll   Rahfen K: Im so sorry for u  
Dungeon Master (GM): he attacks either, ricardo, barous or xenia:  3 that only lasted 1 round so it would not carry over into this round so barous is attacked   Xenia Locoster: Lasts for 1v minute   Travok Lightbearer: 1 min is 10 rounds   Dungeon Master (GM): Bite Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Attack:  23  |  11 Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Attacks: Barous! Damage:  7  piercing   Travok Lightbearer: right? no? Man these bites are terrifying   Dungeon Master (GM): oh ok but i thought i saw the duration was 1 round not 10 he bites barous for 7   Rahfen K: nom   Travok Lightbearer: NOm   Xenia Locoster: Bane abjuration 1 Casting Time:  1 action Range:  30 feet Target:  Up to three creatures of your choice that you can see within range Components:  V, S, M (A drop of blood) Duration:  Concentration Up to 1 minute Up to three creatures of your choice that you can see within range must make Charisma saving throws. Whenever a target that fails this saving throw makes an attack roll or a saving throw before the spell ends, the target must roll a d4 and subtract the number rolled from the attack roll or saving throw. At Higher Levels . When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can target one additional creature for each slot level above 1st. SPELL SLOT LEVEL 1 ALL SLOTS EXPENDED   Travok Lightbearer: It attacks Barous?   Dungeon Master (GM): ok one minute so 10 rounds   Travok Lightbearer: oh crap   Dungeon Master (GM): still a hit at -3 Start of Turn 3 for Rahfen (20.15)   Xenia Locoster: (Hate to say it but the Law Giver is dog food   Rahfen K: I string my rope to my bow and shoot it towards ricardo and elgin   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "TIE HIM TO THIS AND GRAB ON!"   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, so the stringing is this round, shooting it is next round   Rahfen K: Can't I just pierce it into it? How long does it take to poke it in? to a rope I mean   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, i'll let you do but you had to reach for it, pull it out poke it then shot it all in 6 seconds this includes nocking and aimming   Rahfen K: Yeah, that is a pretty hard. Possible, but very hard for a low level like rahfen   Dungeon Master (GM): death save for Barous   Rahfen K: I can have it wait Start of Turn 3 for Barous (17.14)   Xenia Locoster: 8 DEATH SAVE  (0) Barous Bloodbane FAILED 2 of 3   Dungeon Master (GM): ok rahfen so you shot it next round then   Rahfen K: ye   Dungeon Master (GM): actually it's the 1st one this time 1 fail Start of Turn 3 for Rita Slate (8.19)   Dungeon Master (GM): she hops into a cart   Travok Lightbearer: :3 with 3 men nevermind   Dungeon Master (GM): i should note that the levers in both carts are in a down position.   Start of Turn 3 for Akhenaten (8.12)   Akhenaten: I will hold my turn, If the cart moves before my nest turn, i would like to take a swing at the werewolf if we pass them by next*   Dungeon Master (GM): also take note of what i just posted about the lever   Start of Turn 3 for Ulvall (7.17)   Travok Lightbearer: Its down, got it   Dungeon Master (GM): he hops into a cart
Start of Turn 3 for Loup-Garou (Mountain Lycantrope) (6.13)   Dungeon Master (GM): the new arrival attacks either Xenia or ricardo or travok:  3 Ricardo   Rahfen K: oh no   Travok Lightbearer: we ded   Dungeon Master (GM): Claws Loup-Garou (Mountain Lycanthrope) Attack:  20  |  19 Loup-Garou (Mountain Lycantrope) Attacks: Ricardo! Damage:  13  slashing   Travok Lightbearer: Oh we ded   Dungeon Master (GM): a hit for 13 thereF!   Akhenaten: Does this count as (20-3=17) for attack?   Start of Turn 3 for Xenia (5.15)   Rahfen K: (wait, if we can get my rope around the wolf neck we can drag him to death down the mineshaft)   Dungeon Master (GM): not for that one   Xenia Locoster: Xenia's action is run for a cart the others are dog food   Travok Lightbearer: Xenia is trapped   Dungeon Master (GM): ok move 30 ft then xenia   Start of Turn 3 for Travok Lightbearer (5.08)   Travok Lightbearer: doesn't that trigger oppertunity attacks? passing by the wovles?   Dungeon Master (GM): yes right   Xenia Locoster: Disengaging so no attacks   Travok Lightbearer: ... ohh :3   Akhenaten: Nice thinking   Dungeon Master (GM): ok so a parry   Travok Lightbearer: Almost freak out for a second there   Dungeon Master (GM): 2nd hack at the rope travok?   Travok Lightbearer: hmm   Rahfen K: speaking of which, hows that fire?   Travok Lightbearer: u said the thing is burning   Dungeon Master (GM): it's burning still, like a log in a fireplace now   Travok Lightbearer: How much longer does it need for the rope to snap due to burning   Dungeon Master (GM): at least the beam you started it on   Xenia Locoster: cut the rope lets go   Dungeon Master (GM): i'm gonna say it looks like cutting will be quicker than waiting for the rope to catch and burn through   Travok Lightbearer: >n< I wanted to save the two guys   Rahfen K: dont cut it from out the carts thp   Travok Lightbearer: damnit   Rahfen K: tho*   Travok Lightbearer: wait..   Xenia Locoster: (Inhales from the burning hemp)   Dungeon Master (GM): oh geez   Xenia Locoster: They are dog food   Rahfen K: rip comrades   Travok Lightbearer: What if I cast burning hands on everyone along with the wolves XDDD   Dungeon Master (GM): even your 1,000 in cash?!   Travok Lightbearer: no no XD I will um go here and I will use inflict wounds Inflict Wounds necromancy 1 Casting Time:  1 action Range:  Touch Components:  V, S Duration:  Instantaneous Make a melee spell attack against a creature you can reach. On a hit, the target takes 3d10 necrotic damage. At Higher Levels . When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d10 for each slot level above 1st. SPELL SLOT LEVEL 1 ALL SLOTS EXPENDED   Dungeon Master (GM): ok 3d10
Travok Lightbearer: 17 | 7 Touch Inflict Wounds  (+5) Travok Lightbearer 12 Necrotic and then   Rahfen K: 0.0   Travok Lightbearer: I will run the hack   Dungeon Master (GM): you saying you hack then run and attack?   Travok Lightbearer: no no XD I run and attack and I run back   Dungeon Master (GM): ok since it's less than 30 ft the creature did take 12 damage   Travok Lightbearer: I'll cut the rope next turn from here little rope there   Dungeon Master (GM): you'll hack it, doesn't mean it will cut fully through just yet!   Start of Round 4 Start of Turn 4 for Ricardo (21.18)   Travok Lightbearer: no prob   Dungeon Master (GM): death save for ricardo   Travok Lightbearer the Dwarf Cleric Says: "Ye all 'elp me cut ta ropes!"   Xenia Locoster: rolling 1d20( 11 ) = 11   Dungeon Master (GM): 20 DEATH SAVE  (0) Ricardo Jamez CRITICAL SUCCESS: 1HP   Rahfen K: 0.0   Travok Lightbearer: Oh my :3   Akhenaten: Thank Goodness   Start of Turn 4 for Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) (21.13)   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, the whelp goes for either elgin or travok 6   Travok Lightbearer: woah   Dungeon Master (GM): travok   Travok Lightbearer: I have 18 AC pls dont hit pls dont hit pls dont hit   Dungeon Master (GM): Bite Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Attack:  18  |  8 Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Attacks: Travok Lightbearer! Damage:  18  piercing   Travok Lightbearer: SHIT   Dungeon Master (GM): heh 18 damage!   Akhenaten: lol   Rahfen K: wait, do we do half damage for exact ac hits?   Start of Turn 4 for Rahfen (20.15)   Travok Lightbearer: Imagine dying on the intro scene   Rahfen K: I heard thats a common homebrew rule   Dungeon Master (GM): half damage? ha ha ha ha! never heard of that one even for 1e/2e!   Akhenaten: Hearing it for the first time myself   Xenia Locoster: (Player is sad Character FU your dog food :D   Dungeon Master (GM): god, the last thing 5e needs is even more nerfing!   Rahfen K: SInce it hits exact ac the idea is that it was barely a hit   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, so rahfen's bow idea is not going to work now   Rahfen K: wym?   Dungeon Master (GM): barely? ha ha ha ha ha ha   Rahfen K: it was barely tho oh well   Dungeon Master (GM): getting just one below (on the To Hit Roll #), is barely a hit!  
Rahfen K: I shoot the rope and arrow into elgin's chest, aiming for his arms   Rahfen the Drow Ranger Says: "I KNOW THEY"RE TIED, BUT TRY TO GRAB ON IF U CAN"   Dungeon Master (GM): you need to roll a hit with a +4 rahfen   Rahfen K: 10 | 21 150/600 Longbow   (+4) Rahfen K   Dungeon Master (GM): a 14 hits him roll the damage he took   Rahfen K: rolling d8( 8 ) = 8 +2   Dungeon Master (GM): Elgin screams out in pain still alive   Rahfen K: cool Start of Turn 4 for Barous (17.14)   Xenia Locoster: 12 DEATH SAVE  (0) Barous Bloodbane SUCCEEDED 1 of 3   Start of Turn 4 for Rita Slate (8.19)   Dungeon Master (GM): who works the lever in the second cart by the way?   Start of Turn 4 for Akhenaten (8.12)   Travok Lightbearer: I was gonnaaa :3   Dungeon Master (GM): ok travok but you are down   Rahfen K: Travok's body is right next to the cart right?   Dungeon Master (GM): yep   Travok Lightbearer: I should have got in the cart   Rahfen K: ahem ahem  Xenia....   Travok Lightbearer: pouts   Rahfen K: cough  grab  cough  him  cough  maybe   Xenia Locoster: Frowns alright Grabs Travok body   Travok Lightbearer: jus... a reminder I'm wearing Heavy armor and a shield   Akhenaten: I Pull the lever on the first cart   Rahfen K: then u can be dragged, I guess?   Travok Lightbearer: yes   Xenia Locoster: your body will be dragged   Travok Lightbearer: Travok Lightbearer the Dwarf Cleric Says: "ugh-uh-ughh-uh"   Dungeon Master (GM): ok you see it moves up the clicks, but it's not all the way up it appears   Start of Turn 4 for Ulvall (7.17)   Akhenaten: I Shout" Pull the lever on the 2nd cart" That's my turn   Dungeon Master (GM): ok ulvall is in a cart, i guess the 2nd one   Xenia Locoster: He can pull the lever   Travok Lightbearer: The 1st one got 3 people in it, I don't think it can fit another one   Dungeon Master (GM): 4 of you in the first one, ulvall and xenia, at the least, in the second one.   Travok Lightbearer: :0   Akhenaten: Rita Akki and Rehfan on 1st....... Ulval, Xenia and Travok (Almost) on second)   Travok Lightbearer: :0 Start of Turn 4 for Loup-Garou (Mountain Lycantrope) (6.13)   Xenia Locoster: with a tight grip on Travok :D   Rahfen K: trav kinda being like held on outside by xenia   Travok Lightbearer: :3 thx budd   Dungeon Master (GM): ok he goes for elgin, xenia, rita:  1 elgin Bite Loup-Garou (Mountain Lycanthrope) Attack:  12  |  22 Loup-Garou (Mountain Lycantrope) Attacks: Elgin the Wolf! Damage:  21  piercing a miss!
Start of Turn 4 for Xenia (5.15)   Xenia Locoster: Xenia the Tiefling Bard Says: " "Leave his head!! we need it!!" "   Dungeon Master (GM): elgin bats him away! is that all from her?   Rahfen K: holy shit, nimble for a guy in a sack lol   Xenia Locoster: Vicious Mockery abjuration cantrip Casting Time:  1 action Range:  60 feet Target:  Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Components:  V Duration:  Instantaneous You unleash a string of insults laced with subtle enchantments at a creature you can see within range. If the target can hear you (though it need not understand you), it must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or take  3  psychic damage and have disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn.   Travok Lightbearer: Say sth funny :3   Dungeon Master (GM): 10 | 11 WISDOM SAVE  (0)   Xenia Locoster: You'd make a nice furcoat"   Dungeon Master (GM): didn't save so 3 damage   Start of Turn 4 for Travok Lightbearer (5.08)   Travok Lightbearer: hmmm :3 um How do... 9 DEATH SAVE  (0) Travok Lightbearer FAILED 1 of 3   Dungeon Master (GM): there you go   Travok Lightbearer: oh right   Dungeon Master (GM): but failed   Travok Lightbearer: HMMMMM   Rahfen K: oh no... Start of Round 5 Start of Turn 5 for Ricardo (21.18)   Dungeon Master (GM): 20 DEATH SAVE  (0) Ricardo Jamez CRITICAL SUCCESS: 1HP   Travok Lightbearer: Whtata he got 2 crits now!   Rahfen K: didnt he already save the last one?   Travok Lightbearer: yea he did!   Dungeon Master (GM): he's stable but yea stable the last 20 roll that's right   Travok Lightbearer: he's more than able to move now XD   Dungeon Master (GM): he would be recovering this round with 1 hp   Rahfen K: is he moble enough to reach my rope?   Dungeon Master (GM): next round yes   Rahfen K: cool Start of Turn 5 for Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) (21.13)   Travok Lightbearer: we ded, am so sed   Dungeon Master (GM): he goes for either xenia, ulvall or rita:  1 xenia   Rahfen K: fingers crossed   Travok Lightbearer: oh not my beautiful bard   Dungeon Master (GM): Bite Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Attack:  8  |  24 Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Attacks: Xenia! Damage:  20  +  16  piercing   Travok Lightbearer: WTFF   Dungeon Master (GM): a miss thank goodness!   Xenia Locoster: minus roll and disadvantage   Travok Lightbearer: Oh
Start of Turn 5 for Rahfen (20.15)   Travok Lightbearer: my god   Rahfen K: oh ok   Travok Lightbearer: I freaked out   Akhenaten: Hehe, its a miss at 8   Rahfen K: I'd like to tie down the rope onto the cart   Dungeon Master (GM): ha oh geez ok Start of Turn 5 for Barous (17.14)   Travok Lightbearer: Pls dont die   Dungeon Master (GM): 16 DEATH SAVE  (0) Barous Bloodbane   Travok Lightbearer: hmm is that?   Dungeon Master (GM): that is his 1st success with 2 fails   Travok Lightbearer: oh great :3   Rahfen K: shame he probs gone die anyway now tho :/   Travok Lightbearer: T-T   Akhenaten: Did ulval pull the trigger on the 2nd cart? have the carts started moving?   Xenia Locoster: He did pull it   Travok Lightbearer: ropeeeeeee   Rahfen K: The first one was pulled almost all the way I think Dungeon Master (GM): SUCCEEDED 2 of 3 Start of Turn 5 for Rita Slate (8.19) Start of Turn 5 for Akhenaten (8.12)   Dungeon Master (GM): you moved it halfway up last time no movement ok now that shows 2 of 3 so ok   Travok Lightbearer: :3 the rope should be burning   Akhenaten: I know mine went up half, did ulval pull his trigger?   Dungeon Master (GM): it's only been 18 seconds since you light the base of the spool   Travok Lightbearer: oh right My brain smol   Dungeon Master (GM): if you had oil i'd say the rope would be on fire now   Rahfen K: Yeah that's prob not gonna burn that fast   Dungeon Master (GM): no, it will burn like a log in a fireplace.   Travok Lightbearer: I got ideas but I died XD   Dungeon Master (GM): someone needs to tell me what ulvall will do in the cart so yea he can be the driver   Xenia Locoster: Pull the lever last action pull more if needed   Akhenaten: DC12 Dexterity   Save 5 Radiant 60 feet Sacred Flame Akhenaten Either Thisor I pull the lever further if possilbel   Dungeon Master (GM): pulling the lever ulvall would see not more action as if it's all the way down as far it will go.   Dungeon Master (GM): 3 | 14 DEXTERITY SAVE  (1)   Travok Lightbearer: Ulvall should cut the rope tho   Dungeon Master (GM): 5 damage to the whelp Start of Turn 5 for Ulvall (7.17)   Rahfen K: I vote for cutting the cable   Dungeon Master (GM): ok he can get out and go cut where akki left off...   Rahfen K: he have ranged weapon?   Xenia Locoster: Ulvall will cut the rope holding the carts together   Rahfen K: Can we have him stay and shortbow the rope?   Dungeon Master (GM): he hacks at it there but doesn't cut it yet! or do that at which point? between the carts or where Akki took the first cut?   Xenia Locoster: Akkis cut first   Dungeon Master (GM): Ok, i need you just to take a to hit roll at it just attack yourself
Rahfen K: 6 | 16 80/320 Shortbow   (+5) Ulvall   Dungeon Master (GM): well Ulvall definitely missed!   Start of Turn 5 for Loup-Garou (Mountain Lycantrope) (6.13)   Rahfen K: he still in cart tho?   Dungeon Master (GM): yes, ok he goes for elgin again and yes still there Bite Loup-Garou (Mountain Lycanthrope) Attack:  11  |  24 Loup-Garou (Mountain Lycantrope) Attacks: Elgin the Wolf! Damage:  23  piercing a miss Start of Turn 5 for Xenia (5.15)   Xenia Locoster: Vicious Mockery abjuration cantrip Casting Time:  1 action Range:  60 feet Target:  Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Components:  V Duration:  Instantaneous You unleash a string of insults laced with subtle enchantments at a creature you can see within range. If the target can hear you (though it need not understand you), it must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or take  1  psychic damage and have disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn.   Dungeon Master (GM): 2 | 8 WISDOM SAVE  (0) 1 damage! Start of Turn 5 for Travok Lightbearer (5.08)   Travok Lightbearer: :0 7 DEATH SAVE  (0) Travok Lightbearer FAILED 2 of 3 T-T   Dungeon Master (GM): oh geez Start of Round 6 Start of Turn 6 for Ricardo (21.18)   Dungeon Master (GM): ok what will ricardo do here?   Rahfen K: run to cart or grab rope   Travok Lightbearer: hmm   Akhenaten: make a run   Travok Lightbearer: running to the cart might provoke opportunity attacks   Rahfen K: Run, cuz dragging would damage him oh crap, wait u right   Travok Lightbearer: XD   Rahfen K: Can he grab the rope like around here?   Akhenaten: Then again I still think he should run, holding the rope will increase the rope's DC   Rahfen K: good point   Travok Lightbearer: Opportunity attacks are around 5ft, so if he leaves, he will get attacked   Rahfen K: we can probably drag his corpse if he makes it close enough to cart   Travok Lightbearer: hmmm   Dungeon Master (GM): it's easiest to grab in the space between the spool and the rails, i guess it's attached to a gear in the center of the track there where I ping   Rahfen K: my dude's gushing blood rn, I feel like he would best be able to grab rope   Travok Lightbearer: XD   Dungeon Master (GM): the weakest part of the rope is where Travok, took the one hack at it.   Travok Lightbearer: Good thing we're not fighting sharks   Akhenaten: (So many npcs, its exhausting)   Rahfen K: No no, the rope I shot into elgin not the cart able   Akhenaten: (I say kill them all)   Travok Lightbearer: XD (muder hobo)   Dungeon Master (GM): right you shot it at Elgin, who though in pain, continues hump kicking at the werewolf on him   Rahfen K: yes lol xD   Travok Lightbearer: XD I was confused XD   Dungeon Master (GM): so was i   Xenia Locoster: Your all potential dogfood even the 1000 gp guy
Travok Lightbearer: XD if he wolf, he not die   Rahfen: (it's amazing I've never been damaged this whole campaign)   Dungeon Master (GM): the wolves howl and you hear more howls in the distance!   Rahfen K: wait no, i did with the rats   Travok Lightbearer: Imma head out   Dungeon Master (GM): ok travok thanks for playing!   Travok Lightbearer: nooo That was a joke XD spongebob?   Rahfen K: oh wait, u leaving or the meme?   Dungeon Master (GM): We can stop here or continue a bit more for the remainder   Travok Lightbearer: we can continue   Rahfen K: I can keep going   Travok Lightbearer: I'm gonna die but I can keep going   Dungeon Master (GM): ok ok   Xenia Locoster: I can stay for about 20 minutes   Rahfen K: So, ricardo grabs my rope right?   Dungeon Master (GM): alright he grabs it but elgin has the end of the rope   Rahfen K: ye   Travok Lightbearer: no oppurtunity attacks?   Dungeon Master (GM): not if he's parryign   Travok Lightbearer: Oh great I keep forgetting   Dungeon Master (GM): which really should still be a roll   Start of Turn 6 for Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) (21.13)   Travok Lightbearer: nOw the wolf we ded   Dungeon Master (GM): ok the whelp goes for xenia, ulvall or rita:  2 xenia Bite Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Attack:  19  |  12 Loup-Garou (Whelp Lycanthrope) Attacks: Xenia! Damage:  19  piercing   Xenia Locoster: minus roll and disadvantage   Dungeon Master (GM): - 3 to hit and at disadvantage to take the 12 – 3 = 9 so a miss !   Start of Turn 6 for Rahfen (20.15)   Rahfen K: cool   Travok Lightbearer: good goood   Akhenaten: Guys, I'm out.   Dungeon Master (GM): ok   Rahfen K: aight, cya, nice playing   Travok Lightbearer: Idk why but I'm having fun here XD   Akhenaten: Thanks for the experience   Xenia Locoster: alright CYA next week   Rahfen K: I shoot whichever part of rope is most damaged with longbow   Dungeon Master (GM): i need a to hit roll again   Rahfen K: 12 | 14 150/600 Longbow   (+4) Rahfen K   Dungeon Master (GM): i'll say it it's but still does not fully splice the rope just yet   Start of Turn 6 for Barous (17.14)   Akhenaten: For my move, Xenia, just cast Sacred flames (that's 1d20 + 4 for attack and 1d8 for damage   Dungeon Master (GM): 15 DEATH SAVE  (0) Barous Bloodbane STABILIZED   Rahfen K: oooooo, I think its close   Travok Lightbearer: oooooooooooo Niceeeee
Start of Turn 6 for Rita Slate (8.19)   Travok Lightbearer: Now pls I need to sruvive Start of Turn 6 for Akhenaten (8.12)   Travok Lightbearer: Akki cast Scared Flames   Dungeon Master (GM): DC12 Dexterity   Save 6 Radiant 60 feet Sacred Flame Akhenaten     Dungeon Master (GM): 21 | 21 DEXTERITY SAVE  (1)   Travok Lightbearer: my god   Rahfen K: x_x   Dungeon Master (GM): made the save! half damage on that or no damage?   Rahfen K: my mans just did a quadruple backflip dogding that   Travok Lightbearer: XD No damage Start of Turn 6 for Ulvall (7.17)   Travok Lightbearer: Flame-like radiance descends on a creature that you can see within range. The target must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d8 radiant damage. The target gains no benefit from cover for this saving throw.   Rahfen K: ok, uh can ulvall try that shortbow on the rope again? 14 | 20 80/320 Shortbow   (+5) Ulvall   Dungeon Master (GM): ulvall hits the rope where it's been hacked as well and the rope splits! no movement on the carts just yet   Travok Lightbearer: I hope I'm in the cart   Rahfen K: WOOOOOOOooooo, wait wut ...   Dungeon Master (GM): i need to also know the position of the levers in both carts   Rahfen K: down no, wait up   Travok Lightbearer: levers are both down   Dungeon Master (GM): the only ones not in the cart are ricardo and elgin i think and barous   Rahfen K: yes   Travok Lightbearer: oh cool :3   Xenia Locoster: Travok is on the tracks because No Way is Xenia lifting a Dwarf in heavy armor   Dungeon Master (GM): if akki pushed twice from it's down position it is all the way up, if ulvall pushed up once it's halfway Start of Turn 6 for Loup-Garou (Mountain Lycantrope) (6.13)   Xenia Locoster: He pulls it up   Rahfen K: I cant remember, ik that he pulled it up at soe point tho   Dungeon Master (GM): ok, either ricardo or elgin, (doesn't see barous is moviing):  4 elgin Bite Loup-Garou (Mountain Lycanthrope) Attack:  7  |  9 Loup-Garou (Mountain Lycantrope) Attacks: Elgin the Wolf! Damage:  18  piercing a miss!   Rahfen K: phew Start of Turn 6 for Xenia (5.15)   Rahfen K: xenia, can u get the lever?   Xenia Locoster: Can I cast Thunderwave push the wolf back?   Travok Lightbearer: Xenia, I think you should make a strength roll? maybe?   Dungeon Master (GM): yep   Xenia Locoster: DC15 Constitution   Save 11 Thunder Self (15-foot cube) Thunderwave SPELL SLOT LEVEL 1 ALL SLOTS EXPENDED   Rahfen K: thunderwave could be really interesting if it works   Dungeon Master (GM): 4 | 8 CONSTITUTION SAVE  (2)   Rahfen K: since behind the wolf is a burning log
Dungeon Master (GM): it takes 11 damage and gets pushed back 15 ft and the carts get pushed as well, sending the first one over the ledged! and makeing them start to go down!   Travok Lightbearer: ooof   Dungeon Master (GM): actually it gets smashed against that barrier there   Rahfen K: Does the wolf take any fire damage, being pushed into the burning wood?   Dungeon Master (GM): i had him go that way i guess the angle seemed better were talking a 15 ft push straight out so now the carts are starting to roll!!!   Rahfen K: yeah, but doesnt he get hit into the burning wood, in the directionn xenia shot?   Dungeon Master (GM): maybe it's is best to stop here, before we start the downhill part!   Rahfen K: k   Travok Lightbearer: hahaha   Dungeon Master (GM): ok i'll roll on that 1-3 spool:  1   Xenia Locoster: Ok Next week find out whos dogfood haha   Travok Lightbearer: XD   Dungeon Master (GM): ok it hits the spool   Rahfen K: gg yall   Travok Lightbearer: I hope I don't die :3   Dungeon Master (GM): i'll say  3  fire damage   Travok Lightbearer: :0   Rahfen K: c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker   Xenia Locoster: CYA NEXT WEEK   Rahfen K: cya good session yall   Travok Lightbearer: Yes I had fun XD hope I don't die in the next session anyway see ya! good night   Travok Lightbearer: :3