Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mass Effect 5e

Edited 1588869196
Once again I have a Mass Effect game I am running but this time it is the 5e conversion as opposed to the Modern d20 one. Honestly should have been doing the 5e version, way easier.&nbsp; Anyways, here is a copy of the game description. Gimme a short description of a character you want and I'll get back to you. I have 2 slots open currently. This campaign will take place in a timeline in which the Reapers were destroyed but, not the mass relays. All technology that the Reapers created, i.e. any husk form, were destroyed along with them, except for the aforementioned mass relays.&nbsp; Notable Events: -The Krogan genophage was cured. With Wrex and Eve attempting to continue uniting the clans and rebuilding the Krogan on several planets gifted them for their service. -The Quarians and the Geth quit battling and are resettling Rannoch, their homeworld. -The Rachni were saved by Commander Shepard and they assisted with the building of the Crucible. Afterwards they went their own way. Promising not to attack the other races.&nbsp; -All races that assisted with the building of the crucible and final battle for the Citadel over Earth were granted Embassies afterwards including the Geth and Quarians. The Rachni declined only wishing to be left to their worlds. We will be using the Mass Effect Guide here ( <a href="https://n7.world/phb/intro" rel="nofollow">https://n7.world/phb/intro</a> ).&nbsp; -All races from the Milky Way are available (this will only be occurring in the Milky Way), and everyone will begin at 3rd level. -Ability stats will be determined by rolling 4d6. You will be able to reroll the stat block if you like and choose the best. Must be rolled in the game chat for the sake of honesty. If you would instead like to use point buy, that is an option as well. Use the point buy system on pg.13 of the 5e Players Handbook where you'll have 27 points to use. -Health will be max at first level, then roll for concurrent levels. Rerolling 1s.&nbsp; No PCs will be related in any way to the main story line. PCs may encounter minor characters from the main story during this campaign, but that is the extent of it. Your character may draw inspiration from the main characters but they did not have any relationship with them. Also party composition is currently 3 Vanguards: a Krogan, Turian, and Human.

Edited 1588889994
Hi! this sounds like an amazing idea, and something I’d love to be a part of! Before I go all out creating a character (probably an overly cheerful chaotic tactician of an Asari Sentinel from what I’ve read of the stuff so far), I was wondering when the sessions will be?
^^ I have the same question..and same enthusiasm! lol
Unfortunately and fortunately the spots filled faster than I anticipated. But If you want you can send me a message and I'll keep you in mind in the event that someone drops out or is kicked.&nbsp;
Bump. This is an active search once again.
Currently, I'm available on Fridays and Saturdays. I'm interested in playing a salarian engineer.

Edited 1590774374
I forgot to put in the time frame and a little information Game time is most Wednesdays at 1900 CDT. Characters are level 4, use max starting racial credits. Current party is 2 Vanguard, Infiltrator, and an Adept. As you can tell I've no issues with doubling up on classes. Its whatever you want to play. Post a character idea or shoot me a PM, your choice. Any other questions just let me know.
Unfortunately for me, I am unavailable at that time. Thanks and good luck with your search for players.
So, this looks interesting and I'm itching to build an Asari Sentinel.