Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Empire of the Ghouls Game Creation Error

Edited 1587515729
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
When I try to make a new game using the new marketplace product Empire of the Ghouls, I receive the following error: The game you're attempting to copy is currently not available. Please wait until that game's content is finished being updated. If it helps at all, I received the product by way of a digital code redeemed from the Kickstarter at&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/coupon/" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/coupon/</a> &nbsp;rather than purchasing through the marketplace directly. edit to add: Second note, it is creating a blank game without any content in my games list.
I can confirm having the same problem, plus not being able to access any of the other material from the bundle in the compendium.
Kavini
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi Both, I created a couple of test games and they both seemed to work for me. I have passed this on to Roll20. Could I request that you provide screenshots and similar in this thread to aid with diagnosis? Many thanks, Nic
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Thanks, Jason. I will pass this info on to devs.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium not available in game: Blank game created when trying to make a game using the module: The module doesn't show up in my owned modules when trying to make a game, but instead in the From the Marketplace section: And here is the error when I try to actually make the game:
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thank you all very much for your reports, I'm looking into this now and escalating the issue - We'll get you in your games ASAP!
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
HI folks - you should all have access to the modules, compendiums (web versions), and addons!
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Trivia, it does all appear to be working now!
Thank you Trivia, all is as it should be!
I'm having the same problem with the complete bundle, it says I don't own it when I got it some weeks ago. Is it something that can only be solved manually or did I miss some part of the post? Here are my screenshots