Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mad Mage Tower maps all the sudden blank

Edited 1592923124
So the group I am running is about 6 weeks into the Mad Mage Tower and have just reached the second level.  Yesterday we picked up a new player and he created a character using charactermancer.  All the maps were fine including the one that I created of the Yawning Portal.  Today I log in to add the new players token and all the maps except the one I created is blank.  No tokens an?  I have a session with this group on Friday and would like to have this figured out.  All other games I am running have been checked and  their maps are fine.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You could try a Rollback, since you are a Pro level user, or you could file a  Help Center Request , since this sounds like something that would otherwise require a dev to fix.
I appreciate the suggestion and tried rolling back the game and all the maps remained blank.  What I did do was put everyone's character in the vault and then just started another game.  What can I say, I am very impatient.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
One of the nice things about using a module. :)
Agreed! =) Though the map I made was intact was able to transfer it to new game.