Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchased Content not showing in Marketplace Library

I recently purchased  Geomorphic Mine Tiles  from the market place, but it is not showing in my available maps online and is not available for downloads.  Is this common, and how do I fix it?

Edited 1596657548
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Since those are listed as something that can't be downloaded after purchase, I expect those are part of an addon pack.  Did you enable that addon on your game launch page?  If you have, then the complete maps are probably already set up as map pages, and the tiles will either be set up as a card deck of images, or maybe linked to "character" sheets in a journal folder. Edit: Assets from addon packs aren't ever added to your art library as far as I know.
Kraynic said: Since those are listed as something that can't be downloaded after purchase, I expect those are part of an addon pack.  Did you enable that addon on your game launch page?  If you have, then the complete maps are probably already set up as map pages, and the tiles will either be set up as a card deck of images, or maybe linked to "character" sheets in a journal folder. Edit: Assets from addon packs aren't ever added to your art library as far as I know. Thank you for the idea, I did look under the "Create New Game" and it was not there. So I messed around and discovered the "Game Addons" section which I had never used. Thank you so much for the help, this is something I never noticed or even knew about.