Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dark Heresy - Thurs 2130 Central Standard

Hello all; I run a few campaigns throughout the week, and recently have had a few players who have scheduling conflicts for my Thursday Dark Heresy group.. I'm looking for two brave souls willing to hop into the action and fill in the ranks. A few things to note: While DH is a very Lore heavy system, we're learning as we go as we have only just recently picked up the setting We are using the Core Book only (Errata is accepted) The party consists of a Cleric, an Arbitrator and Psyker. Kindly PM me if you are interested and I will respond when I get home from work this evening. Having a character prepped already would be a great help in a smooth transition!
Interested but I'd need to know more about the schedule/time/hour range/etc. Thanks.
As of right now the seating is full. The ad you responded to is a week old after all. My apologies.
No worries. Feel free to PM me if a seat opens and we'll take it from there.
Same here, if a spot opens up I'd be willing to join in.
Thirded, if something happens and there's room for me, I'd be very interested in joining.