Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Locking a Textbox input stretching to one Axis

Hey everyone, quick question.  I am attempting to lock a Textbox input to a single Axis (Vertical).  This is no problem seemingly in the HTML; I just add  resize: vertical; to the input style and it works flawlessly.  Yet every time I try to do this in Roll20, it lets me expand outwards in multiple directions, which breaks the sheet formatting. I have several Roll20 character sheets that have successfully locked a textbox to a vertical input, but I can't figure out how they did it.  Is there some trick to make this work on Roll20?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Did you specify a max width?  That should lock it from going wider.
Apologies, I wrote a reply but it didn't post!  I got it working great and wanted to thank you.  That fixed the problem, seeing the minimum and maximum width; merely restricting the axis didn't work but that sure did.  Thanks again!