Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a Sub-DM

Basically I have several players and I only have one of me. While I can easily have 6 of them at a time without a problem (they're all good folks), I have others still having to sit on the side-line while still many are seen here looking for a game. I am looking to open up my campaign to a Second DM as the story-arch is quite well spread and allows for this. If you are interested in details let me know. Also the purpose of this is "sometimes" I want to be a player myself :P This is not a "promise" to take a secondary-dm but really just trying to find an interested party to go over a few things to see if it might work out.
What system, what world, what's the campaign? 
What Cameron said + what time/how often do you guys play?
4E Campaign is found &gt;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/96130/XQDuwg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/96130/XQDuwg</a> &lt; As far as how often played, that would be up to you how often you run and it would be mainly for the second/third group of players meaning whatever dungeons/quests you want to do would be entirely up to you as long as it fit the overall scheme of things. I am finishing up a few specific ones that I plan to have run but haven't done so yet as the sudden influx of players is what made me change this from a one-and-done to a continuous one.
Just fyi, you probably don't want to post that link out in the wild west of the internet. Anyone can use that link to join your campaign.
And they can just as easily be removed from the campaign if they choose to be a ninny. It is an overall open campaign after all. I do appreciate your concern though :3